ATTENTION

Sup human life forms, Jo here.
Recently I've been reading Star Wars: Red Harvest, it is honestly really good, if you haven't read it, I suggest you read it along with Star Wars: Death Troopers.

That aside, it has sparked a tiny bit of inspiration inside of me and I will be writing my own gothic horror/Star Wars story. I don't know when it will be posted, nor do I know what it will be called, but the moment I decide a title I will be starting a cover competition. Further information on the competition will be released when I decide a name and basic plot line.

Whilst I have an idea of what I will be doing, it may take a while to follow through with, as I am not used to writing anything along the lines of science fiction/horror, as as of late the vast majority of my work has been general and teen fiction.

I want to thank you for brining this book as far as you have. I know it was short and sweet, but the sequel is up and has been for a while, so if you want, go ahead and check it out. Truth be told, the reason this book was so short was because I lost basically all interest in it.

I will also be updating my other Star Wars fics more often.

The Fall Of His Padawan: Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
And the second book of what might have been: Saturday and Sunday.

I will also be re-posting, after a lot of editing, the We Are The Grey Jedi and Ten Years A Sith books.

Thank you for reading.

-Jo