5

"So I don't wanna seem like a weirdo or an ass but, what made you get depressed?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows.
"Um my friends turned on me. They gave all my secrets to Alissa. And she would bully me and she turned everyone against me. And some family problems." I say.
"Damn." He says and eats some more ice cream.
"How about you?" I ask.
"I was bullied too. And family problems too." He said.
"Oh. Do you cut?" I ask.
He pulled up his sleeves and showed me his wrist. They had cuts and scars.
I pulled up my sleeve of my hoodie and showed him my scars too.
"Have you ever tried to kill yourself?" He asked.
"Yeah I tried to cut really deep and it didn't work then I took some sleeping pills which put me to sleep but it didn't work either cuz my mom found me." I say.
"I have. I tried to shoot my heart. But I missed. My mom found me too." He says.
My phone rings.
"Hello." I say.
"Alexis Marie Santa Cruz where are you!" My sister yells into the phone.
"I am with a friend." I say
"Oh you have a friend? Be back by 5 and next time tell me when you are leaving." She said
"Ok bye." Then she hung up.
"Ur name is Alexis?" He asked.
"It's my full name but I prefer Alex." I say.
"I have to go. But I will see you tomorrow and we can hang during lunch. Do you want a ride?." He says after looking at his phone.
"Ok." And we get up and go to the car.