7

I went to my room getting prepared. I am gonna get Calum Hood to like me. I went through my closet and looked for something cute.
     After 1 hour of looking and trying on clothes I found something cute. My black skater skirt,grey nirvana,red and black flannel, and white converse.
     -NEXT DAY HUNTY!!!-
     I got dressed and did my make up. That's a shocker because I never wear makeup. I put my headphones in my ears and walked to school. I was not even halfway way there and it was 7:45. Great and school starts at 8:00 :(
     I heard a honk and looked to my left and see a black car with someone very attractive inside.
     "Hey Alex ur gonna be late." Calum says.
     "I know." I say.
     "Come on get inside I'll drive u." He says and unlocks the door.
     "I'll be fine Calum." I tell him and that was the cue because it started to rain.
      "I insist Alex get in." He says.
      I groan and walk to the car.
      "Wow you look beautiful." He says and looks at me.
     "Wow ur the first to say that. Thank you. You look good yourself." I giggle.
     "Thank you." He says as turns on the radio.
     My favorite song Drown by bring me the horizon comes on.
    I start to hum it and sing.
     "Save me from my self! Don't let me drown!" Me and Calum sing at the top of our lungs.
    The song need and Calum asked me something.
     "You like this song?" He asked.
     "Yes! It's the best!" I squill.
     "Well I can play this on the bass. And I play this with my band 5 seconds of summer. Are you impressed." He says with a wink.
     "Yes! Ur in a band?" I ask.
     "Yeah with my best mates. Luke Ashton and Michael." He says.
     "Ohhh Michael sounds hot." I say.
     "Awww you don't think I am." He said with a pout.
     "Of course you are hot." I say noticing how stupid I sound.
     "Aww thanks you are too." He says.
     "Thanks Calum means a lot." I say.