Prologue

Prologue

~*~*~

Ji Yun walked in, her fingers crossed. 'Please don't treat me like a princess.' She pleaded in thought.

Yes, she was a real Princess, royalty in her blood. She made it to the front entrance of her new school. "Here goes nothing." She said.

Her hands shook tremendously. 'Just open the door!' Her thoughts shouted. She inhaled deeply and walked in, only to be greeted by many eyes.

Her now crossed fingers let go slowly, out of hope. She began walking to her first class. 

"Oh my goodness! She's too flawless."

"What I would give to have her hair."

"It would be a miracle for me to date the Princess."

"Gosh I envy her too much."

Ji Yun clenched her fist. 'Can't they just think quietly?' She ignores their whispers and keep forward. She slump to her seat, already hating the first day.

Suddenly palms slam on her desk. She looks up and smile. "Hye jung!" Ji Yun  said happily.

"Yah! Call me Amber remember!" She reminded and Ji Yun giggled.

Ji Yun stands up to hug her. "I'm so glad you're here!" She said.

Ji Yun agreed and we talked for a few minutes until students began filling in seats. Stares all around the Princess.

"Hey! Keep your eyes off!" Amber yelled and people turned away.

Ji Yun thanked her and they began class. A few minutes later a boy with dark brown hair shows up. 'Wonder why he's late.' Ji Yun thought.

"Why are you late Mr. Oh?" The Mrs. Kairi said. He only had a straight face on.

"I guess that calls for another detention mister." The teacher said and wrote on a little slip and handed it over to the boy. He had no reaction whatsoever.

The boy walked over to the back of the classroom and sat there, ignoring the rude whispers about him.

"Oh Sehun." Amber said. Ji Yun's eyes turned to her.

"What?" She asked.

"That's him. Oh Sehun." She explained.

Ji Yun nodded and turned her head back to Sehun. His eyes meeted hers and she instantly turned around. "Sehun..." She whispered.

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo everyone! I was going through some of my really old stories and pulled this out! WAAAH~ I really hope you like it, I may not edit it very well so I apologize. I will be rapidly uploading this story then it will be COMPLETE!