Epilogue

Many years have passed. Ji Yun walks home from work and goes into her house. She goes into the kitchen and looks around.

"Hm... What should I make for dinner?" She asked to herself. She decided to make Kimbap.

She finished and she began eating a few. The door unlocked and she heard someone come in. She walked over to the door and smiled.

"How was dance practice?" She asked, after pecking his lips.

"Tiring but we're going to be doing the music video sometimes soon." Sehun replied smiling at his girlfriend. 

Sehun saw the kimbap on the table and smiled. "Ji Yun?"

"Yes?" Ji Yun answered, walking into the kitchen shortly after.

"Pack these Kimbaps we're going on a picnic." Ji Yun felt surprised but smiled.

"Okay!" She then packed the tiny food. 

"Where exactly are we going to have a picnic?" She asked.

"Surprise!" He said, grabbing her hand while driving. 

She stared at their intertwined hands. "I love you Sehun." She blurted.

"I love you more Ji Yun." He replied with a smile. She squeezed his hands and giggled. 

The car finally stopped. "We're here!" She got out and gasped.

She saw a beautiful green hill with one tree on it. She didn't question, she already began to love this place.

"Last one to the top is a rotten egg!" He challenged before running.

"YAH! NOT FAIR! YOU GOT A HEAD START PABO!" Ji Yun yelled before running after.

"Looks like you're the rotten egg." Sehun said, panting between each word.

Ji Yun then saw a big bag in Sehun's hand. She pointed to it. "What is in there?" She asked.

"Nothing! You'll find out soon." He said smiling. She blushed and the began eating the Kimbaps, talking about anything they wanted to, sharing and loving each others company.

Soon the sun was almost going to set.

"Let's lay down!" The two laid down on the grass. They stared at the big clouds, they points them out and joked about it. Before they knew it the sun was setting.

"Hey close your eyes and promise me you won't look."

"I promise." She then closed her eyes.

Sehun went over to the big bag and brought out a bunch of candles. He placed the down and lit them up. It ended up shaping into a heart.

He then looked up at the remaining clouds in the sky, he smiled at what he read.

"Okay open your eyes and look at the sky." He said as he got down beside her.