Chapter 2

It's been two days since her first day. Ji Yun walked into the school to be greeted by the same things. People whispered about her beauty, her wealthiness.

 'Please stop talking about me.' She pleaded in her head.

She kept her eyes forward and walked to her class. She saw Sehun looking out the window, then his gaze shifted to hers.

She couldn't move. His eyes narrowing to her, boring holes in her soul. "Yah, why are you just standing there?"

That caught her really off guard. Nobody has ever treated the Princess like that. "Oh, Um- Mianamnida." She said, bowing quickly and walking to her seat.

His eyes following her every move. She gently sat down on her seat and looked down at her twiddling fingers.

"Why did you get slapped?" Sehun suddenly asked, not knowing why that came out his mouth.

Her eyes widened. "I-I don't know what your t-talking ab-bout." She stuttered. He shrugged and turned his head back to the window.

'How did he know that I got slapped?' She said, rubbing the cheek that she got hit on.

"I can't believe my friends believe that you slapped your face on a bathroom stall." He said, still staring out the window. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Did you listen to our conversation?" She asked.

"No, they told me right after tryouts. I still can't believe they fell for that." He said coldly.

"Oh... Uh o-ok." She said, looking down at her lap.

 'Well I guess it's good he isn't treating me like a Princess...'

Sehun turns his head and scoffs at how fragile she looks. 'Good thing I didn't make her cry.' He thought.

"Yah are you crying?" Sehun asked, looking at her still. She raised her head and gave him a mean stare.

"Aniyo, I am not crying." She blankly said before taking her eyes off him.

'Acting tough eh?' He said in his thoughts.

"I am definitely not acting tough." She retorted.

"Oops. Did I say that out loud?" He said in a flat tone.

"Ne, you did."

"Well I didn't want to be mean." He replied. 

'Didn't want to be mean?' She rolled her eyes.

Aish... It's not like you weren't already rude." Ji Yun retorted.

"Tch, whatever. You're the Princess anyways."

She abruptly stood up and began to walk towards him slowly as she said, "Look Sehun, I don't know if you noticed, but you're the only person that treats me like a normal person, but don't act so cold and arrogant, don't ever, call me Princess." She said, inches away from his face.