Chapter 22: Run in with an old....Friend?

ELLA' S POV

My head snapped around as I heard another, more feminine voice than Niall's.

The voice was coming from a girl dressed head to toe in designer fabrics; a navy chevron skirt that barely reached above her knee, a gold leather jacket with a fitted navy top underneath, and to top it all off, gold Jimmy Choos.

"Maggie!?" Niall breathed, his voice sounding like a squeak.

"Hi baby," The girl responded cheekily.

"Niall, tell me what is happening or I am leaving," I choked, barely able to finish my sentence.

"What? No Ella it's not like that! I have met her once! I promise you I haven't been seeing her!" He rambled on.

"And you!" I turned towards Maggie, my polished nail accusing her silently.

"You call him babe!? After you met once? What kind of little-" My angry subconscious spoke for itself, but before I could let the hateful words roll off my tongue, Niall was pulling me away from the dolled up princess standing a mere three feet away from me.

"Excuse me, but last time I checked, it would be a miracle if someone even cast a glance at you," she scoffed.

"Maggie, you are nice, really nice," Niall started. I whipped my head around to the blonde who just called this girl nice. Can he hear straight?

"But you are really not my type, sorry to break it to you," He shrugged his shoulders.

I let out a breath that I hadn't realized I had been holding. Niall just rejected a girl, a girl with a perfect body, perfect skin, perfect looks, perfect voice. Why?

"Horan, nobody says no to me!" She shrieked, marching towards us.

"I wasn't even planning to talk to you and this little stray," Maggie's high pitched voice broke into a whine. Here we go.

"Everyone strap yourself in put all valuables away and keep all body parts inside the car. Thank you and have a great ride on the Maggie Whine Xtreminator," I thought to myself.

"But since you are here in my prescents, I may as well waste my breath, I came here to check on the crime scene. I am hoping that my girls did it right. I was hoping for a little more blood though..." Her voice trails off, but as soon as the words hit my skin it all connects.

"You wanted Isabella to be hurt didn't you!" Niall exclaimed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Oh I was hoping more than hurt, a long term injury would have had me smiling,but I will deal with what I have, for now." Her sentences stop. I try to speak, but my throat is parched.

"So you know what, I guess I will have to do more than hurt Harry's special puppy to get him alone," Maggie smirked wickedly at us, her manicure tapping against the brick wall.

"I will do anything, and you better mark my words. I.Will. Ruin. Her. Life, and there is not a single thing you can do about it."

Her voice stops abrubtly, I want to know more, why, who, and when will this happen. But before Niall or I could speak, she walked off.

~~~

Niall and I had reached his car without saying a word to anyone. When he finally started the engine, his voice broke through.

"I...What just happened?" Niall's brow was furrowed. I shrugged, my blood was still cold from Maggie's icy voice.

"I dunno." I stated, looking out the window at the passing vehicles. I was very uncomfortable, I had no idea why, but Niall's nexts words completely threw me off.

*******************************************************************************************************************

A/N

Merry December my beatiful readers! How is you weekend going, it is Sunday here in Virginia, a little more than a week before Christmas EEEEEE!! I'm so excited!!

So if any of you are following me or have gone to my profile (Thanks for 60 follows! ilysm!) then you know that I am considering a Christmas section in this book, and I am now working on putting pieces together to make it make sense. I am beyond excited for all the merryness!

This year i am thankful for all of you, my followers, my unknown readers, my voters, everybody that has made this story get to 840+ reads! I can not thank you guys enough, I am sooo happy for the amount of reads IFILWHS has gotten so far, and I hope to make it to 1k before New Year, when my 1 year on Wattpad anniversary is! Is that possible?

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN/FOLLOW

ADD TO UR READING LIST AND/OR LIBRARY

LOVE,

Rachael xx  :)