Chapter 28: New Year's Bash

A/N:  HEY GUYS! My dad is painting my room and it is taking forever till I get to help, so I am bored out of my brain. Enjoy this chapter, happy 2014!!!

LOUIS' POV

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" I shouted as the lads, Maria, and the girls began to pour into my small flat. It was New Year's Eve, and we were celebrating my birthday, Christmas, and New Year's in six hours.

"Happy Birthday Louis!" Remi exclaimed.

"Oh thank you," I answered dramatically.

"Ok guys let's get this party going!" I shouted as the music started up. Maria and I had set the sound system, wall décor, and beverages the night before.

"Alright, first let Louis open his gifts," Isabella suggested. Finally, someone with a good idea has spoken.

"OH MY GOSH MARIA THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!" I squealed happily as I revealed the beats products.

"Well you were begging for it," She chuckled back at me. I loved her to death; she was so beautiful when she laughed.

After I had opened everything that was addressed to me, it was Niall's turn.

"Ella this hat is so cool, where did you get it?" Niall asked holding up the brand new snapback. He had also gotten a McDonald's gift card from Isabella, for when we were on the road, and some other gifts from the guys.

"It's the thought that counts Niall," Ella scolded him. He only laughed, and thanked everyone.

~'~'

Since everyone had spent a great amount of money on each other, there were only a small amount of gifts given to each other. But since I knew what Harry got Isabella, and vice versa, they were saved for last.

"Ok. One. Two. Three. GO!!" I exclaimed as they eagerly tore open their gifts.

"Oh my God Isabella how did you afford this?" Harry immediately started asking questions about the price. He hated when people spent money on him.

"That's none of your business, I just thought you would like that when you had to go on the red carpet," She blushed.

Harry was so eager to open his quickly that Isabella had only gotten to the silver box.

"Just open it already!!" Remi exclaimed.

ISABELLA'S POV

I slowly opened the delicate silver box, only to reveal a glistening silver chain with a bunch of small charms in the middle. I carefully examined each of them, one was an "I" charm, another a tiny heart, and the last was a bejeweled silver music note.

"Harry, I..." I tried to speak, but the words halted at my throat.

"If you don't like it we can return it for something else," Harry spoke quickly. My heart swelled at his nervous reaction.

"It's perfectly fine Harry, relax," I stood up and awkwardly hugged him.

"Aww," Remi smiled mischievously at me.

"Alright no pda, there are only four hours left until 2014!!" Louis so kindly reminded us.

Maria grabbed the remote and the flat screen flashed to life. The 2013 wrap up was currently playing, filled with viral videos and best moments.

"Hey look! You guys are in the wrap up!" Ella pointed frantically to the television. I had almost forgotten about all the fame the five guys were involved in. They acted like normal people, except when we went out in public for longer periods of time.