Chapter 25: Santa on the Rooftop

(A/N I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE A GIRL'S DAY CHAPTER JUST SO I COULD GET ALL OF THEM TOGETHER TO GET ADVICE FROM THE OTHERS, AND TO FOCUS ON THE CHEERFUL CHRISTMAS SEASON THIS TIME AND A LITTLE LESS OF 1d. Enjoy xx)

ELLA'S POV

I groaned, and wearily climbed out of Niall's tight grip. Rubbing my sleepy eyes, I opened my phone, wincing as I saw my reflection. 8:48 am my phone read.

As I walked out of the Living room, I saw Isabella, Maria and Remi sitting at the glossy white kitchen counter with Starbucks Caramel lattes in their hands.

"Morning Ella," Maria acknowledged me with her signature warm smile, handing me a latte.

"How did you sleep?" Remi asked me, a smirk on her face.

"I had a great sleep, Niall is a great cuddle buddy, and a silent sleeper," I replied. Isabella and Maria just laughed quietly.

"Well guys as much as I want to continue talking about those beasts over there," Maria gestured to the sprawled out boy-band. "I want to bring you all to the mall; we can do some Christmas shopping, and just have a girl's day out!" Maria clapped her hands excitedly.

"So what are you all waiting for!? Go look presentable," She dismissed us from the kitchen, sending us to the upstairs portion of the flat.

***

After I had borrowed a casual sweater and a pair of jeans from Remi's wardrobe, along with applying my makeup, I was ready for our Girl's day.

 "So where do you want to go first?" Isabella asked. I was still taking in all of the decorations in the massive London mall. Sure, I had been living here for quite some time for college, but I never got a chance to explore.

"I need to get a few things for Louis," Maria scurried into RadioShack and returned with a Beats by Dre gift set, consisting of beats solos, the beatspill, and earphones.

"He wanted every one of them," Maria shook her as she scanned the receipt.

"Should I get anything for Niall?" I asked her. We had only been dating for sixteen hours, was it necessary?

"You should get him a snap back and some hair gel," Remi suggested.

"That's actually a good idea, he's always styling his hair," Maria chuckled.

"OK, works for me," I replied, rushing to by him the gifts and a few gift cards, not that he needed more money.

REMI'S POV

"I don't know what to get Zayn," I sighed heavily at Isabella, who was also wondering who to shop for.

"Are you and Zayn even a thing?" She asked.

"No, but we both have feelings for each other, I just don't want to rush it or take it too slow," I replied, getting more discouraged by the minute.

"I know how you feel," Isabella looked away. Her arms were crossed tightly across herself in an attempt to comfort herself.

"I think I like him, but I'm not so sure either, it's like I want to kiss him and other times he wants to completely avoid talking to me. It's like he's bipolar." Isabella continued on. Everything she had just said I kept noticing between them. It was like on again then off again kind of thing for them. I worried that if they ever became a couple, he would hurt her by his change of attitude. Not like he didn't respect her, but I was worried that they would be a very unpredictable pair. Was that even healthy?

"Just get him a Michael Kors watch, he can dress it up or dress it down," Maria popped in. I nodded in agreement, Harry was SO a watch person.

"That's an awesome idea, but what about Zayn?" Isabella smiled, picking out a watch from a nearby mall cart.