Worst Wedding

Hey people! I would really appreciate it if you'll vote and comment! Check out my other books! THE MARRIED- America and Maxon's future and love. THE ONE AFTERWARDS- intense Maxeria. THE CINDERELLAS- based on the Selection. And yeah, I love you.

Maxon

I shook my head. The alarm clock is just the most annoying thing ever. Kriss, who can close it arm length snores lightly. I grumble.

"Pst...Kriss, can you please close it?" I asked. Kriss responds by a snore.

"Kriss." I muttered. *Snore

I sigh and gets up walking all the way to the other side of the bed, I closed the alarm. There was also a little reminder.

Wedding day tomorrow. -Kriss Ambers

"Shoot." I barely remembered. She left it last night.

"I'm such a bad husband to be." I mumble to myself.

"No you're not." A perky voice chirped.

I spun around. Kriss of course.

Her smile was wide and her eyes shines.

"Good morning Prince Maxon...shall we wake the Majesties?" Kriss says it so formally.

"No, We shouldn't wake the King and Queen if they're not already awake." My hand combs through my hair.

"Oooooh.....did I tell you that I invited the selection candidates?" Kriss flips her morning hair.

"Um, sorry? No you didn't." I uttered, simply, my mind screams. America.

Oh Maxon, what do you have to be sorry for? We're getting married today!" She squeals.

"Of course." I nodded.

"By the way Prince, I made it mandatory for the Elite candidates to attend our royal wedding." She giggles. I pursed my lips.

"Perfectly fine with me." I lied. My eyes traveled to the picture of me and America on the wall, which I never took off. Even if Kriss attempt to. "Um. Can you please stop calling me 'Prince'? It's a bit..annoying."

"I'm so excited to see them." Kriss says without meaning. She gets up and kisses my cheek.

"I suppose I get a real kiss today." She smiles.

"Oh, sure." I kissed the top of her head.

👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻

Kriss

Maxon is mine. Starting today and forever. I grinned. I literally wanted to sing and dance.

My wedding dress is long and red. Not the darkest,not the lightest. My hair was in a bun. A tiara was placed on my head. The last time I wore a crown, Maxon had threw a big fit and King Clarkson had scolded me lightly. He better be glad I won Maxon's heart, instead of America. Ugh, America. I wonder why that picture of her and Maxon is still in our bedroom. My eyes were dark and perfect. My maids, Lina, Elizabeth, and Diana are supposedly my maids in the selection. They are talented.

My fingernails? They cost hundreds, less than my dress and my slipper, but expensive.

My lipstick stuck on my lips. They smell kissable when I asked Lina. She had nodded quickly.

My jewelries were priceless Illea treasures.

Everything was perfect. I grinned.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%