Chapter 2

"Sam?" I whispered "yea, still dead though so don't get too excited" I look to my left to see an airplane with its engine on fire "shit!" I hung the phone up and flew straight to the plane and went under its belly lifting it up, barely "okay team you know what to do!" I groaned fucking guardian angels.

I pushed it faster forward and saw a run way, so I did what I could and attempted to land but they didn't put the wheels down so I moved from the belly so I couldn't get squashed and grabbed the tail of plane flapping as hard as I could which surprisingly slowed fast.

Everything was great, save a few hundred people and I also felt a gun on the back of my head "don't move your coming with us" I turn around with my hands up to see a fucking guardian angel "how were you able to stop a plane crash on your own? It takes about 4 guardian angels to stop a plane"

I shrugged "I dunno" I wished my bow next to me and aimed it at his head "now put the gun down and let me go" they all instantly bowed "fuck that's right I'm a worrier angel" I shook my head and took off before anyone noticed me, well any humans for that matter.

The flight was annoyingly silent. And what made it worse was I heard Sam's voice for the first time in months. I've been seeing dead people everywhere, well mostly the ones who won't let go or who is trapped here,
But Sam suddenly stopped talking so I thought he was free.
But NOOOoooooooOoooOooOOOOO he has to be here again.
Flipping my phone open I opened my flip phone (no one can trace it) and went into recent calls and say a no caller ID, I pressed ring hundreds of times but I knew that it wouldn't work.

I heard welcome to the jungle begin to play and realize my phone was ringing.
"Sam?" I practically shouted into the phone "what? No it's me, I've called to see how far you are and why your on angel radio?" I frowned "ho-"
"Dexter, apparently all they're talking about is a strange worrier angel with black hair and a red tint to the black of their wings, oh and foul language with no self respect. Know anyone like that?" I groaned and rolled my eyes "yea my twin,I'm about five minutes away-"
"We've moved" he said "what?! You tell me now?!" I could almost hear him shrug "where are you?" He shuffled a bit before speaking "well just keep going south of the place and you'll find the school and there we are" I groaned "you've been captured"
"I've been captured, Pearl is fine with Dexter and Lydia and miss smith and poppy"
"Who's Lydia? Oh the drunk auzzie chick?"
"Yea anyway could you break me out?" I hummed for a moment "how should I know this isn't a trap?"
"Well because" he heaved a massive sigh "I love you and I've always wanted to protect you" yep definitely a trap "okay I'll be there in an hour or so" I hung up and flew towards the house and landed seeing everything was still there and fine, even Zac chilling there "hey ass" I high fived his face "anyway there's a trap at school for me, got a call from 'you' saying you were trapped but you said I love you so it's chill" he rolled his eyes "was it sarcastic?" I shook my head "yep definitely a trap, a horribly bad planned trap" I nodded.

Until I was crash tackled to the ground "hey what the heck?" I shouted getting up, I looked down to see I was wearing a flowery dress from my old widow thingy "I've missed you so much Victoria, I knew you wouldn't be dead!" She kept hugging me but I frowned "who are you? How do you know my sister?"
Her arms dropped as she backed away "who are you?" Her face was full of anger but I remained calm
'You are Jesus child calm yo farm'
"She's my twin, a very poopy one for that matter" I put my wings tightly behind my back so they were barely visible "I'm Blake, she doesn't know about me and her last wish was that I protect you, but only me and I couldn't cause I hadn't graduated but hello"

I was about to be sick how polite I had to be
"Hey, sorry you're a splitting image of here you even have the same freckle above your eye it's almost as you're-"
"Clones?"

She nodded fixing up her ripped jeans and a flowery shirt, her hair was the same, starting from red and going through the rainbow right till the bottom "you look different" I said quietly but she heard "how would you know?" I walked up to her and handed her glasses "these are yours, Victoria gave them to me because they fell off you when she teleported there the second time she saw them on the floor" she sighed and opened them up.

She didn't put them on "I used them as a detector of my mate, my invention if you will, but it led me straight to her yet she didn't notice the pull but I felt something" I nodded and opened my phone to see it ringing "hello?"
"V-Blake?"
"Yes? Who is it?"
"Sam I've got some new for you, the people in front of you isn't there, they're a hallucination, the house is burnt down and, get this, they've been captured, you're standing in a trap" the phone line went dead and I looked st them to see them frowning in confusion "some news off the heard guard" I said "I'll be back soon I need to check the area, apparently there's danger coming" I stated launching into the air, flying towards the school until I felt somthing razor sharp cut my wings open, honestly it made getting crush my a building seem like a sneeze compared to what I'm feeling now.

I couldn't scream, I couldn't cry. It was so painful I couldn't display emotions. That's when black dots danced across my vision
"No" I knew my wings were ripped off but I was so weak.
The darkness consumed me whole in one little bite.