Chapter 4

I had a feeling I was floating, being carefully rocked side to side "I'm sorry Pearl" I mumbled half asleep thinking she would be listening then yesterday's memory floods my mind "Pearl!" I shouted sitting up to see I was in a giant clam or something.

I looked down to see a black tail with every single scale had white ends giving a sort of spotty effect but I noticed that the closer to the ends of the tail it turned red.

The cave or what ever opened to show the blue mermaid "oh your up, mistress wants to know if you still have your seagull limbs" she stated, her hair flew around her body and that when I realized, I was exposed too "their called wings and were are my clothes? And I want my legs back please!"

I practically shouted then I realized her question and shifted my wings out only to realize the tail disappeared, so I quickly shifted back and pull my magically-gown-waist-length-hair over my breasts "you very shy" I rolled my eyes "well we always have to wear clothes, it was very privet to see your body, only your lover could see it"

She was honestly confused "well my wings work, what now?" She shook her head and told me to follow her.

After an hour long tour of the city I was surprised and in awe, then they wanted me as a worrier. 

"Why would you want me as a worrier?" I ask, I kinda got used to talking to mermaids while not getting awkward about being naked. But every mermaid had beautifully carved bodies, there were cute curvy ones and- there's no words to explain beauty here and then there's me rips showing like crazy and a very bad posture. Over all, I am a shitty person.

"Because we have the bow that you had in your possession while turning and gave it to an expert and he said it's from a worrier angel, apparently they're extinct and if your not a worrier you'll die from touching it, we didn't because one of our own worriers touched it so, mistress wants you to be a worrier to serve her" 

I shrugged "trust me I'm putting more danger on her then helping her" I muttered but nodded yea "only if I get to go to land and talk to my friend, they're supernaturals as well one of them is even a mermaid" she thought for a moment "in not sure I'll ask her, wait here and don't move!" She shouted while speeding off into the distance.

A few minutes went by I kept singing random tunes I can remember from when I was being an old widow, one of them being stressed out by TØP and one I found really weird being candy land but when people were over I would put something on like Patsy Cline or Johnny Cash on an old record player.

"Stop singing" I jumped and looked at Blue, which I found out her name "why?" I realized why and stopped "well mistress said she will allow you unless she knows this mermaid"

I silently cursed "her name is Pearl, I don't kno-"
"Pearl? What does she look like?"

I frowned at her eagerness "she has rainbow hair, her tail is silver and-"

"Shines rainbow when sun hits it, she's my dead sister, well she was taken by people when she was born"

I stood there taken aback "well I can take you to her if you want?" She nodded "follow me we have to go to mistress so we can get clothes" I nodded flapping my tail speeding ahead of her, but I noticed she was struggling to keep up so I grabbed her hand and followed her directions.

"It can't be!" Jeneeva roared at me "she died! I watched her with my own eyes!" I sighed shaking my head "want proof?" She swam up to me "yes" she whispered.

I held my hands next to head "this, is going to feel a bit weird" she nodded and I pushed in all the memories including Pearl.

I lowered my hands and she looked at me with watering eyes "she was just a baby, god dam mermen! Any who can you take me to my little wave?" I frowned "what's her name? Her real name?"

She quickly wiped her eyes "sorry, her birth name was Starfish but everyone called her little star" she sniffed "I'll teleport you there-"

"It's fine I can teleport just need my weapons and clothes" she nodded and I saw my clothes and arrow was sitting there.

I held the light weight bow sighing at the feeling "can I have some privacy?" They frowned but turned. I shifted into my angel letting my wings gets touched by the freezing water but it was refreshing, I slid on the light blue jeans and a AC/DC  shirt .

I wonder were they found these? I shook my head and turned back to them "do you have scissors?" They shook their head "never mind" I grab and arrow and took my shirt off facing the wall and cut to shifty hole in it for my wings , I slid back into it and made my bow disappear "ready?" They were holding weird bags but they were still shirtless but had legs and wearing pants,

"umm guys not to be rude you have to wear shirts, or you could wear a bikini top" they looked at each other confused so I sent them mind images and then it appeared on them jeeneva with a green one and blue with a pastel blue one.

"Lets go- wait just teleport to the surface, I'll meet you there-"

"It take 20 minutes to teleport, just tell us where to go" I shifted my self so I was kind of sitting/leaning on the wall.

"Hold my hands I'll get there sooner and quicker, where ever we end up stay next to me, don't move, and no sounds got it?" They nodded as I grabbed their hands,

"hold tight and don't let go."

I was standing in front of my old house in Australia.

"What the-"

"What's this?"

"Blue she said not to touch anything!"

"But what is it? It doesn't look dangerous!"

I turn to see she was holding a shot gun "blue give it to me" I ripped it from her hands and listen hard to hear 3 different heartbeats inside.

I signaled blue and Jeneeva to stay quiet as I walked in holding the gun.

Cocking it I aimed it towards the heart of the closests.

I spun around the corner to see all three of them, Dexter and Zac, and Pearl or Star I dunno what to call her "Vic, where were you?! More importantly where the fuck have you been?!" She bitch slapped me about twelve times before mistress stepped in "nock that off you- Star?"

Pearl frowned confused "well your name is now Pearl but when you were tiny mermen took you and I thought you died" Pearl had a look of pure shock and disbelief on her face as mistress hugged her "umm what? I was raised by humans, two men-"

"Steve and Richard? Yea they're worried mermen and room you from our clan" Pearl gave me a 'help me what the hell is going on then she glared at me then she frowned smelling the air,

That's how I got in a mess where Pearl is trying to unshift from my angel so I'll be a mermaid, running around the property as she shot water at me.