Chpater 5

"Freeze!" I shouted successfully causing everyone to freeze. And I mean they were all frozen,
"What the?" I looked at them confused "umm unfreeze?" They went back to normal considering I think I did that.
"Well, you guys took my way to literal" Blue's eyes widen and started whispering into mistresses ear, I could hear everything.
"Could it be?"
"No it can't be she's not a pure blood"
"Never said anything about pure blood"
Jeneeva sighed "we haven't had the ability of that in years"

I got way to frustrated "okay, what ability?" I shouted the looked at me with terror making me feel sick "well there isn't a name to it, well there probably is but it's been instinct forever, it's a myth-"
"Just tell me what it is!" I shouted getting a feeling of dread come over me "it's when you order someone to do something, no matter what it is, they do it. It makes them feel like they want to do it, so they do it" I was silent for a moment then it finally clicked,
"So if I told you to go fuck yourself, would you?" They were all looking at me wide eyed "y-yes but please tell us not to do what you tell us to do" I shook my head,
"Guys I need to go to the council okay? And if they find this out" I heaved a sigh sitting down, "they'll kill me for sure" I looked at them mistress nodded and so did blue "well we need to go, Star? Are you coming or staying?" Pearl squirmed under the hard stare from me "Pearl go with them you'll be protected okay?" She shook her head "go with them" her face lit up and she started skipping toward blue and Jeneeva "be good" she nodded and they were gone.

I slowly sit down laying on the ground closing my eyes,
"Well you look so pumped" I opened an eye to see alpha dickbag "why thank you, now why don't you go fu- for gods sakes can you give me a minute please?" He instantly turned and left causing my to groan and get up to see about 40 people in front of me and from every breath I took in everyone of them were hybrids, of well stuff that weren't allowed to be together ever.

"Uh hi?" I sat up to see Zac limping towards me "Zac you okay?" He smiled lightly "yes a little hurt I'm fine, we need to bring down this council, and we have a revolution building" I shrugged but the look on his face was threatening "wait you're not putting me in charge? I can't! I'll kill them! And I won't even mean it!" I took a deep breath "I can't I-"

"Please" I look down to see a little girl, no older then 5 clenching my leg crying "they made  papa and mama sleep forever and I want them to wake up" I look behind her to see two ghost crying crouching "oh hunny" I whispered kneeling "hunny, they love you, they'll always watch over you" the father smiled and hugged the wife and walked away "Vic? You with me?" I nodded picking up the girl "well I'm making sure I'll protect you, no one will fight except me. Those who can heal go with Zac those whom are strong and good at heavy lifting to me, women and children go in- in fact women or children who have elemental powers get going, earth make gardens, fire create distractions away from here, very far! Water make sure you get a storm brewing and air help water!"
I shouted commands and started running towards alpha dickbag's pack house when I was grabbed by someone "your going towards my pack?" I nodded,
"Don't the council has them under there fingers-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence because I was already gone at his pack house "health supplies and clothes that's it" I muttered grabbing a bag shoving clothes from alphas room.
"hey" I spun around and aimed a arrow right between his eyes making sweat roll of his forehead "what you want?" I put my weapon away and continued looking at the gaping holes with annoyance
"well? You can't help us so why are you here?" I slipped into the next room which turned out to be a first aid room or something I would describe as a colorless room that drives you mad, but hey what do I know.

"Vick-"
"No, Sam don't okay? I'm trying to do goo-"

"But you see the thing is you aren't helping! There is a reason why the council is afraid of you! Your doing the exact thing from the last forbidden hybrid 10 million years ago! That's what cause the world to end!" I frowned shoving first aid kits into my bag "well I'm different" I left him and found myself back to my group "go back to the house, I'll be there is a second if you hear anything whistle four times" they all nodded and ran off alpha looking at me "now" he clenched his teeth and ran off.

I had five huge bags full of supplies and had them tied up and attempted to tie them together when I heard a whistle I ignored it but another whistle and another than another.

They were in trouble.

I sprinted forgetting the bags, towards my house but all I saw was singed ground and a burning house. I fell to my knees to see no one. Not even bodies to show they're dead.
I sniffed the air and growled,

"dragons!"

I felt furious! Fucking dragons supposed to be loyal and fearless. Ha I have more than a thousand ways to make them afraid. I summoned my bow and shifted into my angel form shooting up towards the grey storming sky, that's when I realized that it was pouring down rain.

"Carry on my way ward son," I stopped and frowned but I realized that was Pearl. And if she wanted me that was bad.

I forced my eyes shut and thought of Pearl. Instantly I was surrounded by blood curdling screams and blood floating around me. But wheat caught my eye made the water around me boil.