Chapter 2

"Who needs Friday the 13th when I have bad luck naturally?" -unknown

The sharp breeze cuts through my clean winter sweater.

My newly bought books in my right hand and car keys in the other.

With my heady head down I begin walking to the pitch black parking lot while reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth.

Only resulting in getting smacked in the face with some fancy Leather Coach purse sending my books sliding across the wet snow.

I looked up with annoyance taking over my body as I came face to face with a red head with make up caked on to the point where you could see it this late at night.

She had a smirk plastered on her Barbie pink lips staring down at me, as if i was some zoo animal.

I quickly got to my feet right in time for her to tell me off.

Right when she started to open that mouth of her's i saw a small figure getting bigger by the second behind her.

"Nichole? Nichole babe, wait up!"

Miss red headed Barbie quickly turned around indicating this "Nichole" was her while stepping on my toe in the process.

A quiet whimper left my mouth while I pulled my foot out from under her tacky high heel.

Finally the boy caught up to us asking Nichole something I couldn't care to hear.

I took this chance to run to my bike and get out of this mess of a December night.

Then two large hands wrapped around my waist stopping everything.

Authors Note:

Song Of The Day: Clarity by Zedd

A bit of a Cliffhanger, but that's okay right?  

I haven't come up with a updating schedule or decided if i am going to even have one but I will know for sure to let you guys know this upcoming Saturday!

Until then it will be completely random.

Comment and vote please and thank you for the reads for far!