Chapter 4

"Sometimes you just doesn't think, you know?"

The car door closed with a ear-splitting screech. The interior inside couldn't have felt more ancient and there were no working lights to push on in the car. Why would anyone want a car like this?

I tense when hear the engine roar to life. I glace to my side to see him sitting in the passengers seat. He placed his both hands on the steering wheel and took a deep breath then started to drive. 

The street lights reflected into the cold car as I watched his every move. 

The way he got his hair out of his face at a stop sign or how he only drove with his left hand. Every move was so graceful and I couldn't stop watching him. 

He was too captivating for my own good but my thoughts broke by his thick accent.

"Niall. You can call me Niall for now on."

I looked forward without saying a word. Wondering what his statement really meant. 

The car halted dramatically making my chest crash into my seat belt and I just decided to dismiss my thought from before.

I stare out the car window for a while just looking at my house not knowing when to get out or not.

i reach for the car handle but shiver when his hand moves firmly to my thigh. My breath hitches and meet his eyes.

"See you around, yeah?"

With that he reached over me letting his hot breath hit my face for the second time tonight and pushed the door open. The same process repeated when he unbuckled my seat belt and basically pushed my out of his car.

I would have thought something of it if he wouldn't have winked at me. Then within seconds he was gone.

And it wasn't until I was laying in bed thirty minutes later that i realized I never gave him directions to my home. Then sleep took over me.

Authors Note:

Song of the day: Chocolate by The 1975

Hope you liked today's update. School starts up soon... kill me. So updates will be on the weekends. I would expect them either late Friday night or Saturday afternoon.

Mind checking out my other Fan fiction? "Everything Has Changed" (Liam Fanfic) I would love it if you did!

Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you for the reads for far!