Chapter 1

Author's Note: I redid this chapter.  I fixed multiple grammar mistakes and made abbreviations to the story.  Y/F/N means 'Your First Name'; Y/L/N means 'Your Last Name' and so on.  I would like to know if anybody who read this would like to add an idea of their own into the story (YES, I will implement your idea into the story somehow ONLY if you want me to and I will put your name at the end)!

  (Y/F/N and Y/L/N of any choice) was a young, middle aged woman that lived in a wood near a small town called Sleepy Hollow.  She was new there and didn't know the strange things and creatures that were there.  She was getting her valuables unpacked from boxes that were scattered around her new house.  (Y/N) was not a social person because of how mean some people were to her.  As she got the last box unpacked, she looked out through a window to see a man on a pony being chased by what looked like a man on a horse. 

  What strange people, she thought as she finished placing the items down.  After she got used to her surroundings, (F/N) went outside so she could plant (F/F [Favorite Flower(s)]) around her house.  As soon as she turned to her right, she saw something that scared her more than her worst nightmare.  A man with no head sat perched on top of a solid black horse.  (F/N) took one look at the man and fainted from fright.

  (F/N) awoke a few hours later in her bed that she didn't put covers or blanket.  As she sat up, she saw that the bed she lay in was her own but was perfectly covered.  To her right was a table with a fresh cup of tea sitting on it.  She grabbed the tea and sipped on it very slowly so she wouldn't choke.  Whomever did this was really kind and they make great tea! (F/N) thought to herself. After she looked around, she saw a shadow and soon saw who did this for her.

  In the doorway to her bedroom stood the headless man that she saw on the horse outside.  Trying to find her courage to speak (F/N) said, "T-thank you for helping me inside."  As if he had a head, the folds on his armor/clothes (I dunno and nor do I care) and his cape (I dunno and I don't care about this either.  It's a story so deal with it.  And plus it's 1:11 in the morning as I write this so I'm pretty tired) moved slightly.  "It must be hard to make friends for you.  I could be your friend in return for how much you've helped me this far," (F/N) said as the headless man walked closer.

  When the man got to (Y/F/N's) side, he pointed toward her arm.  That thorn bush damaged my skin pretty badly if I needed a bandage. (Y/N) thought as she looked at her arm.  (Y/N) looked back up at the headless man and said, "My arm is fine now thanks to you.  It was very kind of you to take care of a stranger that's been hurt.  You know, you're the first person that has actually been kind to me."

(I'm ending the chapter there.  I'm very tired and my eyes can't stay open any longer.  Peace out fellow earthlings.  No, I am not an alien xD [Any Xenomorph lovers out there? :D]).