On The Inside

"Now this is where you will be staying." He explained walking from the balcony to a pair of screen doors. He opened the doors to reveal a large black and white interior with multiple floors and servants doing different jobs. "You stay on floor 59." He explained walking for the elevator.

Mea stared at it all astonished. "Yeah okay" she said quietly with a nod.

She then after a little while went to visit Sheerah.

Axel escorted himself and the girl into the elevator pushing one of the buttons starting to go up slowly. "Whats your name? I want to make sure I like it before I change it." He said leaning back on the elevator wall coning up with names.

Mea Lilah" she told him. "I.. Don't remember my last name" Mea added.

'Later' she thought to herself as she could feel sheerahs distress.

"Then your name shall stay the same but your new last name will be Waltz understand?" He asked still going up along side the elevator.

Mea nodded. "I understand clearly." She said diligently. "So how many ACP do you have?" She asked trying to make conversation but also so she knew

"Last time I check it was around 250 including the ones I keep underground." He explained sighing looking at the elevator. "How old are you like 13 or 12?" He asked looking down on her.

"Wow" she murmured. She looked at her feet when he said underground. When he guessed her age she was offended. "I'm 17." She said

"Well you look young but whatever." He said exiting the elevator once the doors open. He started to walk around the center of the building which had dozen of rooms like a hotel, but instead each had its own purpose. "Room 378 is yours." He explained pulling out a keycard and standing in front of the door.

"Room 378 on floor 59" Mea said to herself quietly. Then added "you're the first to think I look young"

"Whatever just learn your place and be quiet. If you do as your told you'll be a happy lucky girl if not you'll then you'd wish Drake crushed you by accident in the park." He explained revealing one of his many gorgeous guest rooms. "You'll stay in here, its got a kitchen bathroom everything you need. Food is brought to you if you don't want certain things in your fridge. We'll get you clothes and decorate your room later. Got it?"

Mea nodded every time he asked if she got it. She looked at the room once again wowed. She was going to say something but then remember him saying her to be quiet and good will come. So she said nothing

"Alright now that you seen your room, its time for lunch." He said making his way for the phone to connect through the rooms. This building was just a giant hotel in a sense, "what do you want? We'll eat here so we can talk more."

"Whatever you wish to serve" she said politely as she ran her fingers along everything. It was all so different to her. But with every second she wondered how Sheerah is doing.

Axel slammed the phone down

hard making it fall over growling. "I won't ask you again. I said what...do you...want for lunch." He said turning around having his eyes look like his Tyrannosaurs APC.

"I would like that which you think is you're best to serve. I have not had anything other than food in have found in the forest. So please, order for me for I do not know hat delights you may have." She explained

"Get up." He demanded after throwing the phone at the wall shattering the plastic device. 'Stupid girl he thought.' As he walked out the room growling. "Follow me." He said leaning over the railing. "Prepare a feast! Popular dishes got it!" He screamed making the servants go into a frenzy.