All the Tests

Axel had heard what Anna had said to him but he didn't reply as fast as he should of. Yet he continued to ponder on why exactly did he saved Mea from certain death and neglect the world. Especially in the era of the artificial prehistoric creatures.

'Maybe I saw something I haven't seen in a while. Or maybe a quality that most humans don't have or wish they could have. Though I do need someone to inherit everything from me, why not train someone who had nothing. They'll appreciate it more than anything. Plus the girl has tamer potential. Screw this. I'll just give Anna the answer she probably wants to hear.' Axel thought throughout the few long seconds of silence.

A long sighed escaped Axel lips before he bit down on them. "Well I figured I could use something in my life. Something that can change it entirely. And what else than a child?" Axel said with a simple shrug as if that was the most logical choice.

Anna watched Axel awaiting his answer, she was glad that he took some time to think about it. She tightened her arms a little more around him as she lost balance for a moment when drake turned in absent command by Axel. When he did reply she felt there was something missing but dismissed it for now. 'Its a answer for now.' She thought as he said to him. "How very sweet of you." With a deep breath she rested her head on his shoulder.

Mea went through a obstacle course with Sheerah than tried it once by herself then raced Sheerah. They were laughing and racing around as though they had no eyes one them. Mea hopes there was no one watching.

"I guess you can say that if you want to." Axel replied giving himself a sly grin feeling Anna squeeze her hands slightly tighter around himself. Plus hard softly she pressed her head against his back making him grin. 'Seems like I got this one in the bag as her mom.' Axel thought while hearing faint laughter. Laughter was one of things Axel couldn't tolerate still.

With a slight squeeze around the black tyrannosaurus rex neck, it made a large stomp making the ground quiver itself. Soon after a loud roar that would echoed for miles would be heard while Axel had a angry look on his face while staring at Mea. Staring as if he was staring into her very soul angrily.

Even though he wasn't saying anything it was suppose to be self explanatory that he was angry seeing her happy and laughing as if she was a child.

Anna lifted her head at the rumble she felt as Drake roared out, event the echo made a following rumble itself. "What's wrong?" She asked worried and looking around to spot a threat. "Axel?" She murmured.

Mea froze when a great roar rung loung in her ears nearly bursting them. Sheerah tensed and stood by Mea protectively. Climbing atop Sheerah they raced out of the coliseum and back to the safety of Axel's tower home. 'Whats wrong?' She wonders as Sheerah peered at her. Mea shrugged as they walked down to Sheerah's holding room. The guards put her in the cage and Mea sat there with her.

Axel wanted to say that he could hear laughter from the his training area where he had left Mera but then that would be bad for his personal image with Anna. So instead he decided he would lie and put on one of his traditional photogenic smiles.

"Oh no. I just like Drake when he gets like this. Makes me feel more powerful than I already am." He explained simply with only a slight smirk on his face as he used one of his hands to fix his own stylish hair. "We should go check on OUR daughter." Axel said implying word, our, severally.

Soon they emerged back at the training facility where Axel had left Mera and her APC. It seems he was back in the cage like the roar was meant to do. "Did you have any fun getting into traing?" Axel asked once Drake had stop making the large thud quakes it would call walking.

Anna relaxed and returned the smile. "Oh okay, it does make you feel powerful doesn't it." She chuckled agreeing with him as they continued to rode around on the gigantic APC. For a moment she felt a clenching grasp around her heart as she remembers Vilici but he shook the memory of his death away and replaced it with his victorious battles.