Able to Trust?

Axel turned back to the speaker, "turn it to level 7" he said as the electric floor crackled even harder. Axel turned his body and face back toward Mea with his arms crossed against his chest. "Now when I say something I expect you to do it. Do you understand girl?" He said.

Mea tensed her entire body and took the brace of the electricity, oddly her body felt like it was being charged as it was pained. She snapped open her eyes to stare into Sheerahs fading blues. Mea growled and focused all the energy to be at her center.

"I understand perfectly." She answered him through clenched teeth and a dark tone that seemed as though she was worlds away.

Axel waved his had and the floor electric current was cut off. "Now go do as I instructed you or else things will get worse for you." He said coldly already heady for the door hands in his suit pockets.

Mea reluctantly bid goodbye to Sheerah and went back to her room. There she paced back and forth looking out the widow occasionally then at the door, though racing through her mind.

The following morning like always Axel didn't sleep as he hadn't slept in weeks. He kept himself going with daily energy supplements before his meals. Today he wore yet another all black suit with a red dress shirt instead. Pulling the black digital pocket watch from his pocket he saw it was around 10:24am. "Where is she the staff should of had her ready by now." He said near the entrance of the building.

Mea had been up all night exercising and thinking. She hardly slept at all, her body had been electrified with energy all night and she just wanted to go run, freely, so she sourced all the energy into some combat training that she used in the forest for she didn't have the space and availability.

Late the servants came in and had dressed her and wet snow taking her to recent doors. Mea noticed Axel waiting outside and she sighed and straightened her posture to look presentable like he did.

Axel turned his back seeing Mea in a silk black dress, it came to hang a few centimeters above her knees. "Took you long enough. I have been waiting her more than five minutes." He commented putting the watch away. "Surprised it fit. Now get into the limo and we shall go find things for you to make you feel more comfortable." He said as a limo arrive with a driver holding the door open.

Mea looked down at herself, she was non recognizable, she looked as though she lived her all her life. "I was awake, the staff was late. Plus I didn't know what you wanted me to wear. Not my fault" she said bluntly and took one last look at herself then got into the limo. "Comfortable, what would that possibly in your version?" Mea asked curiously.

"Something that won't be embarrassing when reporters or photographers come in when you became a professional APC fighter." He said getting in after her. This was his way of telling her another purpose for her. Soon the door was closed and driven off by the driver.

"Embarrassing?" Mea asked as she played with the seam of the dress. "So what, dress me up in leather and give me a stick for defense?" She said in a jokingly tone and gave a little giggle. A image of Sheerah in a shiny silver armor popped into Mea's mind and a small smile pulled at her lips, but it disappeared fast. "Wait.. Reporters are going to be there...? "

"For your debut fight yes. Plus I expect you to win so they will follow you probably back to your room. Therefore revealing that you are my daughter as this says." Axel says reaching in his suit jacket pocket throwing a piece if paper making him her legal guardian. "Starting today your name is Mea Waltz, understood?"

"And when will that be?" Mea asked as a confusion of emotions drowned her. She couldn't even imagine her fighting, let alone winning. Only a couple times had she fought off rouge animals that had threatened Sheerah and her, but that had to be months ago. "I being your daughter will probably come to a shock to them." She said quietly as headlines flashed behind her eyes. Smirking at the articles she thought up Mea shook her head and folded the paper. "So, we will have to act like we aren't strangers." Mea concluded and turned to look at Axel. "Father." She said issuing all her power to keep a straight face.