Preparations

Axel had stayed up all night as he was preparing for a large ball like event at the colosseum. It would of been filled with world class Tamers, sponsors, and other important people who had an influence on the world. Therefore he was in his office making arrangements with a few other of his assistance. Making different calls so that everything tonight would go smoothly.

"Yes."

"Please do."

"Yes your tamer does not count as your guest pepsi."

"Food bye then."

That was the conversation between Axel and the CEO of pepsi. Once that was dome Axel sighed getting up and stretching followed by a yawn. He barely slept at all since he left after a hour of sleep with his fiancé. So he decided to leave the rest to his assistance while he go get food and coffee.

Making his way to the kitchen he rubbed both his eyes followed by his neck. 'So much work to be done.' Azel thought to himself tiredly.

Mea and Sheerah found themselves in the dinning room after having wondered around. Taking notice Mea didn't see Anna or Axel in sight at this time, it made her wonder how early or even late she may really be up at. 'It must be the big debut thingy..' She thought to herself with tingling nerves. Sheerah on the other hand seemed to be on guard, as if there was some sort of threat lingering around. Mea petite her head and a little of the tension eased away from Sheerah's muscles.

A women walked out of the kitchen with a steaming plater of breakfast food such as eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, anything you could think of really. In her right hand she was balancing some drinks, milk, water, and a variety of juices.

Mea walked towards the women and relieved her of her balancing act. "Your taking in a bit more than you should." Mea chuckles as the women keeps quite but gives her a nod. "Thank you." Mea says as the women scurries on back to the kitchen.

Axel had eventually made his way towards the kitchen where he had always ate his breakfast. Though once he arrived he saw how Mea was actually being what he saw as 'weak' towards one of his servants. So once the scene of kindness was over he made himself appear from the side door of the large kitchen. "Why would you do that?" He said coldly taking his normal seat at the end of the long kitchen table. "Her job is to carry all that. If she had fallen it would of been her fault and her being fired. It is none of your business to help her. Avoid that from now on." Axel said as he sat in chair. Though through his whole speaking the same women had been there to pour Axel coffee showing how much he didn't care for his servants.

Mea gasped when she heard Axel's voice boom through the large room. She bowed her head and nodded solemnly. "Okay, I will. I'm sorry." She said quietly and glanced at the women who wore no expression, just concentration of pouring the coffee.

Sheerah rested her head on her laws and let out a huff of breath after the women retreated back to the kitchen.

"So um.. What am I to do today?" Mea asked Axel in a change of topic. Her nerves were more jumpy now which made her jump out of her skin when Anna appeared behind her and kissed her on the cheek. By reflex Mea stood up and faced Anna in a attack position mode. Sheerah raised her head this time but didn't move. 'Its only Anna..'

"Whoa kido." Was all Anna said with a smirk on her face.

"She is already jumpy because I scared her not to mention scowled her for her recent actions." Axel explained before he would take a sip of his coffee. Though once he put out his coffee from his lips he let out a tired groan. "Good Morning to both of you. Anna and Mea. Not to mention you Sheerah." He said calmly while his plate of food was being prepared by yet another servant. "Yet todays agenda is the ball of my new daughter. If you check the paper people are already trying to figure out who you are." Axel explained as the servant brought Axel his plate and placing the morning paper in front of Mea and Anna. "They also want to know of my new fiancé as well."