3.1

May 30, 2016

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing what?" He asks sitting upside down on the recliner across from the boy, looking at him as innocently as he could.

"You-" The boy is silenced with blow to the back of the head. The black-haired male glared at the other male opposite of him.

"You had one job Hobi."

"Oh fuck you. I tried"

--

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he hasn't been home yet Jimin."

Namjoon continued pacing in front of the door. Jimin couldn't breathe. What if he got kidnapped? What if he got killed?

"Well should we call the cops?" Jimin asks, looking down at the floor.

"No" Namjoon yelled, making Jimin visibly jump.

"Did you check the studio?" Jimin asks, running a hand through his hair.

The door opens, but neither man turned to look at the black-haired male in the doorway.

"No not yet." Namjoon replies.

"Joon-ah what are you doing here?" Jimin's head snaps towards the source of the voice.

"Looking for you" Namjoon states.

"I was at the studio"

"I told you you should've checked." Jimin says, walking over to Yoongi and hugging him.

"Thank god you're okay. I thought something had happened to you." Jimin said, sighing into Yoongi's neck.

"I'm okay. You can leave now Joon." Yoongi says smiling at him, then mouthed a thank you and wrapping his arms around Jimin. Namjoon nodded at him and left.

"So did you come up with anything good?" Jimin asked the elder, as he pulled away from the embrace.

"What?" Yoongi questioned, giving Jimin a confused look.

"You said you were at the studio right?" Jimin asked, tilting his head.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I'm just really tired." Yoongi replied, as Jimin left to head to the kitchen and he sat on the couch.

Yoongi jumped up when he heard Jimin scream and ran into the kitchen only to see Jimin holding his hand over his heart and panting. Yoongi then looked over at the cabinet and saw Jungkook sitting inside, eating a sandwich.

Jungkook gives Yoongi a questioning look and the elder shakes his head. Jungkook sighs and crawls out of the cabinet.

"Fuck. I have to go get Tae." Jungkook says and runs out.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"I don't know and I don't fucking care" Yoongi snaps and storms out of the kitchen.

--

"Jimin I'm sorry. I'm just stressed. I didn't mean to snap." Yoongi says, putting his head in his hands. The younger just grabs his hands, pulling them away from his face and smiles.