Text 9- Mint Eye

(( I have been an emotional piece of shit all day, enjoy. For a fact I've been in a really good mood! Time to trash that up! SPOILERS ARE IN THIS CHAPTER, YOU ARE WARNED))
--(y/n) pov--

My mind was rushing, my mind hurt. It was stinging. With pain. I had been injected a couple of times by now. There was only one thing going through my head. It was what Rika said.

----

"Well you see, you have forgotten your own childhood, such a shame. I like you too. Even your parents died. And now you're here, watching the true me. Let me tell you something. Rika Kim, age 27 (same age as V?¿??) died from a fatal car crash just after the party. Thanks to Saeran, I'm here safe and sound! Now I, the leader can get started on my work. Drug her."

The man with white hair walks over to me with a needle. He jabbed it into my collarbone area, making me feel dizzy very quickly.

----

I needed to scream and cry. I felt like I was going to die. I had lost my phone so I have no way on contacting anyone. The white haired boy walked over to the cage and sat down in front of it. I felt myself tense up.
"It's strange that Luciel just left the security like that. It's a shame he didn't check that fact it got hacked. I must say, Vanderwoods is good at His Job. He knows how to put stress levels on him, he didn't notice anything."
I still felt myself tense up. I didn't feel safe. I was injected with.... Poison. That's what it was. I needed to scream, I needed to cry. I wanted to die. I stayed silent.

((Ok ok, mini rant thingy. IS VANDERWOODS A BOY OR A GIRL. Ok, everyone calls her a girl, but in the secret ending Zen says she is a guy? Is it like he is hiding his identity as a girl or something??. Anyways))

"So you really don't remember!"
The white hair boy says. I couldn't talk. My throat hurt from being so dry.
"TELL ME!"
He screams, hitting the jail bars.
"I... I don't remember... You."
I coughed a couple of times during that. He looks more annoyed. He hits the cell bars again.
"YOU'RE JUST LIKE SAEYOUNG, A HELPLESS NO GOOD LIER."
I shake my head.
"He...help..."
I just manage to say. He looks at me, calming himself down.
"I'll get you some water. You promise to remember me!"
He says getting up and walking away. I felt really shaky. What ever was in that needle must be giving me this effect. I need to remember medical course. I study this, I've been studying this for years, I should know. But I don't. The white haired boy came back with a bottle of water.
"(y/n) do you even remember my name?"
He asks sitting in front of my cage again.
"I'm not sure..."
He throws the bottle at me. He opened his mouth to scream.
"But isn't it Saeran."
I say covering my face incase he went to throw something else. But instead I hear him laugh.
"What do you think about the party? Our forever lasting party. With our saviour."
I was gulping down the water by this stage. I didn't have enough time to respond. Saeran bangs on the Cage again.
"I think the party will be our freedom."
I lied.
"Our saviour will free us from this death trap, making us stars, angels in our after life."
Saeran smiles.
"It's time to let you out, my doll, my twin."
He opens the Cage door, dragging me by my hair out. It hurt, a lot. I was thrown into another room.
"Stand still."
Saeran says, placing a whole lot of bleach on my head. It burned my scalp. I didn't move, I didn't flinch.

----

I stayed there to what seems to be forever. Saeran walks in, again.
"It's ready!"
He pushes me over to a water source. But Instead of being rough, he was gentle. He washed my hair with Shampoo.
"When we were kids, I always wanted to wash your hair. It was always so soft."
He says to himself. He had dye. It was white dye.
"We're going to look like twins, okay?"
He asks in a psycho like tone. If you noticed I hadn't said something for a while.
"Can you put contacts in?"
He asks placing the color in my hair.
"Yes."
I reply, I've never put contacts in before. Is it hard? I sat still wondering. What is Seven doing?