Chapter 2: More Than A Player

Ever since we found out mystery man's real name we started seeing him everywhere a couple of weeks went by and one day at lunch Calvin starts talking to Krishna and asks her out I was a bit surprised because I didn't expect it to happen , we were both surprised. well anyways after some time progressed and Krishna and Calvin started getting more "serious" Calvin started to get more and more jealous of Krishna and I spending time together , to me this is the stupidest (i hope that's a word) thing I've ever heard before like he's jealous because I get to hang out with my bestfriend. he claimed that he didn't want to share her. Lol we not sharing nothing I'm just allowing you to date my bestfriend so get it right. After some time Krishna became pregnant by calvin and she wanted to hold off to tell him but eventually she told him. I kinda figured that he would be that typical guy and told her that he thinks she's lying so we bought a pregnancy test and one day at lunch she took the test and showed him and I that's not positive he would repeat and I took a look at it and sure enough it was positive I guess he just didn't want to accept the fact that this was happening. He begged her to get an abortion telling her that she wasn't ready but i know my bestfriend she doesn't back down from anything thrown at her. she was really upset at Calvin because of his abortion card which Krishna doesn't believe in abortion the thought of killing a child would be devastating an act of premature murder. Weeks later calvin still denied the baby and at that point in time I hated his guts I couldn't even stand the look of him he was dead to me. Over time Krishna started to show and Calvin kept stressing Krishna out and stress isn't good for the baby or her. Calvin then went to his so called pastor and told him what was going on and his pastor told him to tell Krishna to take another test , but this time he bought the tests I don't see why this made any difference but whatever she still took the test and it was still positive but he still denied it and brought up the abortion topic again. With him bringing it up again repeatedly and other drama with him cheating Krishna was fed up with it all and so was I. After Krishna broke it off with him , he started dating this black chick who looked exactly spot on like the avatar aliens lmfao like forreal and her weave was done. After time passed Krishna had lost the baby and was horrified even though she hated the fathers guts doesn't mean she couldn't have loved the child. Goodbye Calli may you rest in peace.