Chapter 3: Moving On Isn't So Easy

Krishna didn't want anyone to know abiut the miscarry so she told everyone she was still pregnant she didn't want people to treat her different. Later on Calvin started rumors about Krishna and we didn't care what he had to say because it didn't matter if he doesn't say it directly to us. It made no relevance to us anyway , in a couple of weeks Calvin realized Krishna did care about him anymore he tried talking to her again even though he had a new girlfriend but she shot him down each time. At this point he started stalking her on social networks and tried adding her she only accepted him so he could see how happy she was with another guy. Krishna had moved on and started talking to this guy , Ryheim Tankhead. To see if he was the right guy to talk to she told him that she was still pregnant and he lead us to believe he was fine with it he even said it. Ryheim's friend Vincent told us that Ryheim just want to have sex with Krishna but we didn't want to believe it.  But after a month passed he told Krishna that he wasn't emotionally ready for another relationship but Krishna and I knew that he wanted nothing to do with the baby. he could've just said something rather than lying cause that hurt Krish she was devastated about this breakup , he seemed so perfect when they were dating he never brought up the topic of sex it was a real relationship for a few weeks. Turns out Vincent was right about him. Around this time we just got out of school. Wow I survived my first year of highschool crazy right I know ! Over the summer Krishna would spend the weekend at my house and we'd always go to the dollar stop and buy some cookies and she'd buy a mountain dew (her obsession) and I'd buy a pepsi (my obsession) and after we bought our snacks we would walk back to the park and eat a bit and make fun of people when they walked by and then when it started getting a bit dark we would walk back to my house and watch worldstar, movies and get on oovoo and talk to her friends and joke around with them. A few weeks after we got out of school Krishna got her some braids/twists and the girl who did them hooked Krish up with her cousin Malachi this boy was fine okay lol he was tall dark brown and just fine like I wanted him lol but time after they started talking I honestly felt the Krishna was happy and Malachi was perfect until their relationship got deeper..