Working Late (Ianthony Fanfic)

~Anthony's POV~

Ian and I have been best friends for about 6 years. Since we are doing little things with Smosh, we decided to get jobs. We don't have a lot of subscribers, so we don't make a lot of money. We both agreed to get a job together so we wouldn't be so bored. That is, if we got the job. There is a place called 'Patty's Burgers'. They are in need of people to work there, really bad. They only had two people working there right now, a cashier and a person to cook the burgers. We would get in for sure. In the morning, Ian and I are going to 'Patty's Burgers' for a job interview.

The next morning, we woke up at 9:30 to get ready. We both had to get showers, get dressed, do your hair, perfectly of course, and eat breakfast. After we were done all of that, it was about 11:30.

Ian drove us down to the place.

We just walked in and up to the counter. We looked at the guy working the cash register, his name tag said 'Luke'.

"Hello, what would you like?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Um, I'm Anthony and this is Ian. We are here for a job interview."

"Oh, okay. Just go right through that door over there and that is Patty's office." Luke said, pointing to a door to the left of us.

"Thanks." We started walking over there.

"I'm nervous, you know I don't do good meeting new people. Especially the person I am going to work for." Ian whispered to me.

"It'll be fine, don't worry."

I knocked on the door and a raspy voice yelled, "COME IN".

I opened the door and walked in slowly. Ian was right behind me. A middle-age looking woman sat at a desk. She had short, curly black hair, dark brown eyes, and was chubby.

"Have a seat." She said, playing with a pencil in her hand.

I felt like we ran to the seats she had set up for us.

"So, you two are Ian and Anthony?"

"Yes." I said quickly.

"I've heard about you two. My niece loves you guys. She watches you two on YouTube all the time and talks about you constantly."

"Thanks."

"We you have it good, you're hired."

"Already, don't we need to talk about stuff." I asked, a little concerned.

"Nope, I'm a little desperate for workers."

"Okay."

She opened one of her drawers and pulled out two pieces of paper.

"Here are your schedules." Patty said, handing us the papers.

"Thanks."

"Okay, out of my office, I'll see you boys tomorrow."

We quickly got out of there and drove home.

After we got home, we sighed with relief.

"Do you wanna play some Super Mario?" Ian asked as we plopped down on the couch.

"Sure."

We played to about 4:30. The, I took out my schedule.

"Hey Ian, looks like we have work tomorrow at 5:00." I said, studying the paper.

"Great, dinner rush." Ian said, still looking at the TV screen.

"Yep."

We passed the rest of the time by watching TV and playing other video games. We just had some frozen pizza that we found in the freezer for dinner. It was pretty damn good.