hugz

So I'm randomly hugging Eli and Lena in "group hugz" so they can be next to each other!

Anywayssss....to the story!!!

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

I was walking home when Eli shot me a text. It said:

Hey!
You should um. Like come over tonight at about 10:30!

I heard from Kirsten that you havent been up to your a-game. :(

x

oxo!~eli

When I got home I asked cough fib cough my mom if I  could go to Kirsten's house at that time and id be back at about 12:55. She said sure!

I had to get ready at about 9:00. I just put on a casual black veil brides shirt, some black stretchy pants, and some black converse.

I got there and knocked on the door. He told me to come in.

"Hey!" He said I said hey back. Then he surprisingly gave me a quick kiss!

"I heard you've had a bad day." He mentioned. "Yea, its nothing big just crap happening like ya know, just people." "Ah" I have no idea why Kirsten would tell him! Eh. It'll be fine.

"Do...you...need...to be happy?" "It'd be nice..I guess..." I was questioning this.
He kissed me again. But this time I came back and smiled a little. "I see I've made your day!" ''Night I'd say'' I was really questioning it now.

"Hey let's binge watch something!"
"Yea sure!"
I decided I'd put in the disc this time. We watched glee. Kirsten got me into that show. It was hilarious! We watched the first episode and sue or coach sue I should say was coaching the cheerios and the one girl was at the top of the pyramid and she fell off of it backwards. I'll never get over that part! Then sue said "sloppy babies!!!" Through her megaphone!

It soon became 12:50 and I needed to head home. We just finished with a kiss like we did when I got there. Except this time I decided to seal it with a tight hug!

I got home and went to sleep. I had school tomorrow.