Pretty crappy chapter reveals

Okay so part of this chapter is basically me ranting on why I don't update a lot (sis this will help)

W.r.i.t.e.r.s. B.l.o.c.k.
(I know it sucks)

I'm not always here

Busy

• Goshdarn school

This. Is. Not. My. Phone. It. Is. Le. Dads.

Poor lack of grahicyness/detail half the darn time.

•MOOSIC

MoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Markimooooooo

Yup

Chaptah

"*"*"*'*"_**********_*_*

I was at school one day when I seen Eli and his girlfriend Sara. I was simply talking to my friends Cassie and Kirsten. When all of a sudden I felt a pain in my shoulder. I was punched! It was Sara!

Soon she started throwing punches and people were just...just standing there! They wouldn't do anything! It was like the whole world stopped but the only things that kept going were Sara on top of me punching my face and the only thing that seemed to slow was the pounding of my heart and the pace of my breathing.

Suddenly, I heard noise, talking! Time was back up again! I'd seen Kirsten and Cass pass looking worried and so was Eli.

Soon I'd felt lighter cause apparently Eli had pulled Sara off of me. Thank God! It was about time! Cassie and Kirst came over asking if I was alright. I told them I was fine. I felt something wet on my face around my cheek and nose so I went ahead and checked my cheek.

Dang! That hurt!

She had managed to make my tooth bleed, lose and sadly alsp managed to chip it!
I started going after her and I thought that maybe Eli would let her loose like a very hungry and angry white furred wolf in these winter!
But he didn't! He just let me keep going and punching her! I mean it felt good but this was his girlfriend I was punching and I'm sure I was hurting her! But it was his girl. Friend.! This didn't feel right. I stepped back and like that it was all black. There we go with these time stopping again.

"Lena!, Lena get your butt up! You need to get ready for school!" It sounded like my mom. "Momma I'm already at school!" "Uhhh no it's 6:00 in the dang morning!"

...

I hope u enjoyed it!!!

BAII!