cloudah

Today was a cloudy day and while I was walking home it started to rain but Eli was with me and he let me use his jacket! My brother was in the car with my dad and he came up and said to me..."aww Lena you walking with yo boo boo" "shut up" I replied. I asked my dad if I could just walk over to Eli's house and I can do my homework there since he is a grade older anyways so. He said sure but he also said "yea you can go walk with yo booboo bae!" "Yea and go keesh eem!!" Eric said(my brother) "no! Not that far!! Never...!" Dad said again.

Time skip

We popped in a movie called "Merci". basically its a romantic comedy where this 20-something year old girl goes around trying to make people happy and all this stuff like in that Avril Lavigne music video "smile" and she finds some guy on the street and like starts flirting with him. And finally Falls in love!

Its pretty disgusting.

Eli brought a bucket of popcorn with extra butter and sea salt. "Merci" I said. A few moments later he rolled on top of me and told me I had popcorn on my lips and gave me a nice kiss!

--------______________--------

I'm sorry this chapter is short and likely to be crappy but its about to be 1:00am so ya know...

BAII