hayy

I'm sorry I couldn't think of a better name...

Also a little trigger warning!

---------_____________--------

I was over at Eli's house and we were just talking. We had a movie popped in. It was called Ouija.

As we were watching the movie it was getting kind of creepy. The girl had committed suicide from the ceiling. I felt Eli pulling me closer to him as he was putting his left arm around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I smirked.
"Oh, nothin' much!" He said in a playful manner.

I soon pulled my self away in being skeptical. Mostly because I had news and I was scared to tell him. I had a query feeling in my stomach.

He soon put his hand under my chin and gently pulled me closer up to him. Soon I got s tickling sensation in my stomach. Kinda like I wanted to puke. But also like I wanted to just jump up and down everywhere!

I just kinda pulled back and froze then I went back for more. As much as I could get!
This was happening! He was a good kisser.

I pulled back once more.

"Hey Eli, I gotta tell you something."
"Yea"

I lifted my sleeve up to show him. The cuts.

"Um, please don't be mad at me! I'm sorry!"
"Lena, I'm not mad. I'm just surprised. Its ok though, just don't go too deep"

I nodded. He continued.

"I can't stand the thought of losing you."

He started tearing up a little bit. I was shocked to hear what he said next.

"Lena, you are the love of my life! If I lost you, half of my heart would be gone! You are the best thing that ever happened to me! And that's why I want to say this!"

"I started to cry a little bit because I already full on knew what was coming next!"

"Lena Deese, in the loving name of God, will you marry me!"

Oh
No
He
Didn't

He just dropped the propose bomb on me!

"Oh my god yes!!!"

Like the dorks we are we started jumping up and down and and hugging each other!

We soon fell on the couch, I kissed him first this time and we ran to the back room!

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Umm ok so if u have a problem with cutting or like anything else in particular u can come to me or The_Nightlife_Queen for help! But yea I'm gonna update a part going to this when I can! Bai

Luvs❤❤❤