Chapter 9

I gotta game today so Ima be a little late coming home. Rhyan explained getting his school books together. I been living with him for about two weeks now and every day was so amazing.! He went to school, work, and did football. I stayed home cooked and cleaned, and looked for a job. I had an interview at McDonald's yesterday it wasn't much but it was something. I hope I got the job.! I was working on getting back in school, hopefully I could. I just wanted to show Rhyan that I'm trying and not taking his love for granted and appreciate him and not gonna sit on my ass and become something like he believes.

Okay baby.! I said kissing him. He kissed me back and smiled. Want me too come.? I asked unsure I haven't been to a game yet this school year.

I would love for you too. And Rock my jersey.! He winked.

Okay Mr. Thompson.! I kissed him once more before he had to leave. I went upstairs to take a nap I was so tired and all I wanted to do was sleep.

________________
RHYAN P.O.V.

Hi baby.! Ciara said coming over to me kissing my cheek.

What's up.! I said giving her a half as hug. I haven't told Ciara about me and Monét yet but shid I feel like I shouldn't I know Monét gone run out me anyways in a matter of time so why.?! Me and Ciara been together for like 2 years now and that's only cause Monét play, but Monét does have my heart and always will I'm just addicted to her.

So, since Avery got sick I have to lead the squad by myself.! She whined.

Ain't that what you want head cheerleader.?!

Yeah but I need her today and nobody else knows her routine like she does.

Oh. Look Ima holla at you at lunch I gotta go to the library.

I'll come with, I have to type this paper anyways.

I mean if you want to. I said before walking off. She caught up to me holding my hand.

Baby were, where you last night I called you a bunch of times but you didn't answer.? She questioned.

I was at work till 3 last night my phone died while I was at work. Ma bad what was up.?! I lied, knowing damn well I was bussing Monét down trying to get her pregnant (I laughed to myself).

Oh nothing I was just missing you and wanted you to swing by.

Ima stop over tonight before I go to work.

Promise.?

Yo mom gone be home.?

No she works late tonight.

Ight good.! I walked in the library and seen two of my lil shawtys talkin. They ain't see me come in so I just ran downstairs to the computer lab. When Ciara seen me talking to other girls she gets so jealous it's crazy she always wanna fight and shit. That shit turns me off the most about her. I logged on to the computer and than my phone buzzed. I pulled it out to see I had a text from Monét saying "I miss you ❤️" it made me smile so I texted her back "I miss you too boo 😘" I said in all honesty. I started my homework I never got to finish last night and listened to some music.

Baeeee.! Let's go in the basement.! Ciara texted me trying to get my attention. Going in the basement was key words to let's fuck.! Everybody knew that in the school. I ain't feel like fuckin but I could use some head. I texted her back the "😉" emoji and got up leaving my things there and taking my phone and head phones. I met her in the basement and turned the green light on. That ment it was occupied so nobody wouldn't walk in on y'all. She was sitting on the table waiting for me ass naked. I walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair pushing her to her knees and she already knew what to do. She unzipped my jeans and pulled all 14inches out. She started sucking my dick nice and slow. This shit was feeling so good since I didn't get a chance to bus a nut this morning.