Chapter 44: You Don't Have To Be The Heroine To Find Love

I had started walking again, Ruka began pushing me around on a wheelchair.

Then one spring day, he pushed me under a giant sakura tree.

"Imai-san, would you go out with me?" He asked me, clearly embarrassed, his face was the same shade as a bright red apple.

I pull him closer and kissed him on the lips and said one word: "Yes."

I don't really know what's going to happen from now on, but I can tell you one thing: Sometimes you don't have to be the heroine to find love.

Well, even if I said that, I'm not the expert on love.

But I'll say something cheesy for once, just once.

Love can come when you're least expecting it, even if you're a make moron in class or the most popular girl in school, or if you're a 2 faced genius who is not good with honesty. It can came even if you're a tree! Love can come from crushes to high school sweethearts, but no one really cares about the meaning of it. So don't and just enjoy it. Love is bitter and sweet, that's why it's like a box of chocolates, you never know if you will get the sweet good one or the totally bitter one.

I never said that I was right about what love is, but who cares? That's just my take (and the feeling u get from reading too mush shoujo manga).

P.S. If you tell this to anyone, I'm coming after you with my Baka Cannon.