Chpt 2

A/N I have no title ideas so this is what it is called

J O S H
I had to go to the funeral. Even though I would be there physically I would be somewhere else mentally. Lost in thoughts. Not listening.

Not one thought that didn't involve Tyler crossed my mind for the whole funeral. I didn't cry. I didn't want to cry. He was still alive. He wasn't dead! I wouldn't let him be dead. He was to perfect to be dead.

I had made a promise to myself that he would come to life. That he was just kidding. All I did was sit on my bed staring at the door waiting for him to come bursting in with a big smile on his face and a sparkle in his eyes.

I had abandoned my phone. It was silent. By this time I'm surprised that twitted hasn't crashed from all the sorry posts. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry!
All they ever say is sorry! They don't even mean it!
One week later

I had stayed in my room for at least a week straight. Brendon would come everyday and make me food and do my laundry.
My eyes looked as if they were tattooed red and tears had stained my cheeks.
I was going insane.

There I was.
Waiting.
Waiting for Tyler to come home with the groceries.
Waiting for him to come back so we can eat lucky charms on the couch while watching Netflix.
Waiting. Waiting waiting.

A/n Hello whoever is reading this. Sorry for being late. I'm starting a new schedule and that is where I have to post at least one chapter on Sunday's (Australian time)
Also another shoutout to:
overcastkidss and HadesIsMyHomeboy
What you don't know is that I was writing the start of this author note at about 4:00 then a Gabbieshow notification came up and it is now 8:30