Little Miss Maid

It was still morning and i couldn't go to sleep so i decided to help out Pony and Madison. Pony was just up reading a book as usual.

"Daze....can i see Madison now?" Ponyboy asked with puppy eyes.

"Sorry kid not till she wakes up." I said interrupted by his loud groan.

I closed the door as gently as possible trying not to wake Madison. I walked to the kitchen hoping to catch a break. I hadn't slept all night and i was drowsy. I turned back around and in front of me was Madison.

"God kid you almost scared me half to death!" I jumped.

"Sorry, but is Pony-." I cute her off cause i knew exactly who she was asking for.

"Ponyboy ok? Yah, he is fine and dying to see you why don't you go see him." I suggested.

She went in the room leaving me alone. I guess since they have each others company i'll see Soda. I walked in the sunlit room to find a handsome face. Soda slept like he was a prince. I smiled to myself and walked over to the bed.

"I love y-." I was talking but the next thing i new was that i was being pulled down.

"Ack!" I yelped.

Soda had pulled me down on the bed. I was laying beside him facing him. He was smiling with his eyes still closed.

"Morning beautiful." He said sleepily.

I blushed a bright red and i was embarrassed to show my face. I buried my face in his broad chest. Soda chuckled a bit.

"C'mon don't be shy i want to see that pretty face if yours." He said kissing my forehead.

I steadily lifted my head to his. "Now close your eyes." he whispered. As told i shut them and then i felt two warm lips on my own. He gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you." I said.

"You have no idea." He hugged me.

Authors Note• Helloz! Hope you like this chapter it so romantic!!! Well guyz please vote, comment, follow, go CRAZY!!! The up coming chapters are going to be drama filled!!! Please stay tuned!!!!