SOMEONE GET ME NUTELLA!!

I'm doing a double update today to make you guys happy.. This is the 2nd part for today.. Love y'all
PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD READ PRICK.. CACTUS BEFORE THIS CHAPTER. IT COMES BEFORE IT. THERE WAS A MIX UP IN MY UPDATE.
SORRY FOR THE STRESS. THANK YOU

We all exchanged our goodbyes and that was not until Tosin kept singing "her pizza treat " from me like a song. It's official. I hate my cousin.
"and you guys need to nominate-". Holy of holies. What's this woman doing here. I thought vice principals had offices. "yes come in. Have a seat. I suppose you are Adebayo? "she asked. "Nah.. That's my grand dad ",I corrected and everyone laughed including her. So she can laugh. Strange world. I looked at my details from where I was standing. Going there was like walking on nails. But I had no choice. I adjusted my glasses and walked down there. For the love of Nutella whose books are these on my seat? First and only guess. The idiot beside me.. Humans and their lack of manners.. Smh. I cleared my throat to get his attention. "oh, I..i.. Was just arranging -",he tried to explain but I cut him off. Oh please! Spare me the gospel. I have a pastor. "get them off",I said sounding as nice as I could. I sat down and the VP woman continued as soon as she realized that I had settled.
"so as I was saying,you guys should nominate a class representative.someone with leadership potentials and skills. A responsible person-".i just zoned out. Seriously what's this. This near political talk was making me hungry. I was in my own world of fantasy,imagining Cheetos till someone,someone..i repeat someone. With complete sense organs, a functioning brain and a really active oral cavity said, "I nominate Temitope ".."what? !why? No. I mean, I don't have leadership potentials or whatever it's called. I'm not responsible. I don't even care about you guys. My concern is myself and my books ",I said in defense. "so true, she's not responsible. I'm happy she knows ",a voice too familiar said. Bless her soul and the day it came into existence. "Benita, I'm not responsible but then if you are the true definition of being responsible, I think I'll rather stick to my irresponsibility till I die ",I told her in a carefree manner and got oohss from the class. Strike 1.
"silence everyone ",the woman said trying to bring us back to reality that she was still there. For real? She was still there. Ehya. "I'll fix this problem. Since Johnson had more nominations than Adebayo -", "Temitope, ma'am ",I corrected. "whichever. So Johnson is the class representative ". "it was that easy ",I added. "and Ade- sorry Temitope is his assistant ". "no way.. I thought it was just class rep not ACR? ",I asked her. She ignored me and continued. "you two have to work hand in hand ". "but that's an impossibility ",korede said. And for the first time he actually made sense. "and whoever thought it was possible to make bulbs. But someone made it possible. You guys just need to sort out your differences and work together ". "the difference is way too much to be sorted out ",I told her.
"good day class ",she said and left.
"she just made things better, you know ",he said sarcastically.
"SOMEONE GET ME NUTELLA! I THINK I'M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK! ",i screamed before putting my head on my locker...

Hey guys. I know it's short but I tried. And don't blame me. I love Nutella.. Which normal person doesn't
BTW what do you guys think?. Will this whole class rep thing work.. Well Iono.. So much drama.. Hehe.. Please drop your comments and votes...
Shout out to Editon and our love for Nutella.. I miss you b..
I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.. BUT IONO WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS UPDATING.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD READ THIS CHAPTER AFTER READING PRICK... CACTUS. IT COMES BEFORE THIS ONE
THERE WAS A MIX UP DURING MY UPDATE AND I'M YET TO FIND OUT HOW IT HAPPENED.
AGAIN PRICK.. CACTUS COMES BEFORE THIS ONE. SORRY GUYS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING