A Visit to His Home

What I did when I went back home you all can guess, so there is no point telling you. But I want to underline that I was the happiest person ever. It is true he didn't confess to me or something this good, but he is Mr Perfect. He wouldn't fall in love with somebody like me. So, what he actually said is way better than I could ever hope for. I am going on the trip and I am staying with the divine Jimmy Allan!

The next days were normal. Going to school, having small casual conversations with the girls, and the usual stuff with Jim. Then back home. I intend to keep the good news secret. Well, around December, everything will come to light, as we will state if we are going on the trip or not and, of course, with whom we will room; but until then he doesn't need to have any extra problems. And, to tell the truth, I still am quite insecure as to whether he will cancel our agreement then, so, let's play safe till then.

The rumours about my crush on Bill didn't occupy anyone's attention for more than two days. Neither of us is popular enough for the others to talk about us for too long. This is good.

Well, some boys started avoiding me a little more, some others started ironically asking me if I want to have their dicks in my ass, but nothing too much for me to handle. It was a great opportunity for some of the girls to show their humanitarianism. Such good girls! And I once heard Jimmy saying, "This isn't nice," to some guys and then they stopped talking to each other and just watched me passing by, so, I think it was about the same subject.

Note: On that occasion Jimmy waved, smiling, to me, which I almost missed as I was staring at the awkwardly looking at me guys. Thankfully, I noticed and smiled back, gaining even more awkward looks from the other guys, until they too realised Jimmy was waving at me.

Anyway, here comes now. It is ten days after the day Jimmy kissed me... eh... I mean after the day Jimmy and I had that coffee. It is Friday and I am on my way back home.

"Greg!" Jimmy shouts from behind me and I don't pretend I don't hear him. My heart is racing as I turn around to face him and wait for him. Is he going to tell me to forget about our arrangement, or is he going to take me for another coffee?

He stops in front of me with a genuine and genuinely cute smile on his face. I smile back, but it is a little forced, and surely not half as cute as his, as I don't know if I should be in seventh heaven or ninth hell.

"Are you in a hurry?"

"Not really, no."

He is nervous now. Ok. I get it. "Look, Jimmy, if you've changed your mind, don't worry about it. I-"

He cuts me. "What are you talking about?"

"About the trip obviously."

"Why would I change my mind? Or did you?"

He didn't? "No, of course not. I just thought that this was what you wanted to say." But then why is he nervous? Is he asking me out? Yeah right! Keep dreaming, Greg!

"No, no! That's not at all it. Well... Do you want to come to my home? I mean now... for a little while? My parents are not there and won't be for another two hours so... we can have some privacy." Face downwardly, eyes trying to lock in mine, and maybe a hint of a mischievous smirk? Is he really asking me "out" now?

"Sure!" It can't be that, but I am on cloud number nine. Me and Jimmy in a house, alone, for two hours? What more is there to ask for?

I am wearing sweatpants and my excitement is more than obvious. So, our walk to his home was quite embarrassing for me. He noticed, of course, and laughed it away, but I thought, every person around us was staring at my... at the peculiar way my pants were fitting on me. Yeah, something like that.