Chapter 8

We finally left the bar and got back to the hotel. Nick and Matt went off to their rooms straight away while Miles, Alex and I lounged on the couches for a while.

"Well that was fun!" I said, spreading out on the couch.

"Agreed. Love getting pissed!" Miles said, taking a drink from the fridge. Thank god it was water, for a massive change. "Well I better get to bed, if we're performing tomorrow night" he said, walking into his bedroom.

As soon as he left, Alex got off the couch and came over to give me a kiss. He got ontop of me, and ran his finger down the side of my face. I leant in and kissed him, while I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" I said, as he placed soft kisses all down my neck.

"Might be a bit more comfortable my darlin'" Alex exclaimed, grabbing my hand and helping me up. I let go of his hand as soon as possible and ran into the bedroom. A few seconds later I heard "Oh Im gonna get you for that Chloe!". And that night got a bit loud but very hot...if you catch my drift! But god it felt amazing!

************************************

The next morning, I woke up to find myself lying on Alex's chest. God he is so hot even when he sleeps. His quiff had lost all shape and was drooping across his face. He rarely has his shirt off but when it is off, you really cannot tear your eyes away from how toned it is.

"Morning beautiful" Alex said, sitting up and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning Al. Last night was pretty... amazing!" I said, trying not to blush.

"You were just... wow! First time?" he said, winking at me. If I say yes,he will think that im some kind of weirdo, but hey I shouldn't lie to my boyfriend.

"Yeah it was"

"Well it was amazing" he said, putting his pants on. I looked up at him and couldn't help laugh.

"Whats wrong?" he said, running into the bathroom. His hair has completely drooped over his face and made him look completely retarded....but in a really hot way though. "Why didn't you tell me?" he said, walking out of the bathroom with a tub of hair gel. Seriously, hair gel must be his best friend. He ran up to me and jumped ontop of me and started to tickle me.

"Stop! You know my weaknesses too well!" I said, laughing so hard my sides started to hurt. Alex placed a kiss on the top of my nose and got up.

"Oh that was just a little teaser for you. Some would say its revenge for what you did to me" he said, sarcastically.

"Whats my punishment then?"

"Oh you'll get that later"

"So whats the plan for today?" I asked, opening my suitcase to pick todays outfit.

"Well we have a sound check at 1 pm and then nothing till the concert tonight. You're welcome to come to the sound check, you know?" Alex said, putting his hands on my waist. I really did love it when he does that to me.

"Sure, I'll be there. Now scram while I get changed" I said,letting out a small giggle.

"Not like I haven't seen you without clothes on before" he whispered into my ear and placed a small kiss on my neck before leaving. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at his before he left. Now what should I wear? I don't want to wear something crap that the stupid fans will judge me about. I picked out my navy blue collared dress, skinny black jeans and my hightop red converse. A little bit of red lipstick will do the trick.

I walked out of the room and into the lounge room. Ontop of the table was a massive pile of pancakes which no one had bothered to eat. I was freaking starving! I walked over and grabbed one off the top, but didn't know that it was covered in maple syrup. The syrup started to drip down my hand.

"Want me to help you with that?" Alex said, grabbing my hand and licking some of the syrup off. I pulled back and sweared some of the syrup onto his face.

"Im so going to get you for that!" he yelled, as I ran to the other side of the room.

"Seriously you guys, we don't want to seem like messy musicians!" Miles said,walking out of his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Look whos giving words of wisdom early in the morning" Alex said,putting down the pancake that he had in his hand.

"I'm guessing it's the hangover that's changing my attitude this morning." He said, walking over to the couch and flopping down.

"Miles.... Forgetting something that's happening today?" Alex said, looking at Miles with a questioning glance.

"No.... would you like to refresh my memory then Alex"

"Would the words, massive Manchester tour tonight, ring any bells" I said, feeling kinda sassy at the time.

"HOLY SH*T" Miles said, running into his room.

"I guess that reminded him"I said walking over to Alex and putting my arms around his neck. I was about to kiss him, when my phone started beeping at me.

"Gimme a minute" I said, taking out my phone and reading the text.

'Hi Hun, just checking how you are and also go to channel 2 and watch the celebrity news. Might be in for a shock! XXX Mum.'

I ran over to the television and turned it on. As soon as I flicked over to channel 2, I saw the headline "Alex Turner is seen with new woman, who is rumoured to me his girlfriend. Love seems to be in the air for these two".

"Are you seeing this?" I said, as Alex walked over to me.

"Jesus, seriously cant I have any privacy! Are you ok about this Chloe?" he asked, turning me around to face him.

"I'm fine about it, just a bit flustered"

"Well Im sure a simple kiss can take that away" Alex said, leaning in and letting his lips collide with mine.

"Seriously you two, stop sucking each others faces off" Miles said, walking out of his bedroom with Nick, Matt and Jamie following behind him.

"Just cause you don't have anyone.Love ya Miles" I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Actually I do" he said, taking a step back.

"Holy crap bro, who is she?" Jamie said.

"Is she fit?" Nick added.

"Guys, lets get to the real issues here...Whats her name?" I said, trying to calm them down a bit.

"Her names Destiny. Shes absolutely gorgeous and the sweetest person I've ever met and she'll be coming to the concert tonight.I met her at the bar the other night" Miles said, going slightly red in the cheeks. That makes sense now, she was the one dancing with Miles at the bar. That pretty much the only thing I remember about that night.

"Well I cant wait to meet her. And guys, hands off, shes Miles'. Especially you Alex" I said, turning around and giving Alex a face that meant "Don't think about it sucker!".

"I would never do that Chloe. You're mine and Im yours!" he said, placing a kiss on my forehead. I love how a simple kiss from him can change my whole mood.

"I guess we better get going so that we don't clash with the fans and paparazzi" Jamie said, grabbing his coat and walking out the door. As soon as we got downstairs, we were bombarded with people screaming "There she is, shes the mystery girl Alex's dating" and "God she isn't what he normally goes for". People, leave me alone!!

Alex put his hand around my waist and led me into the taxi. Once we were in ,Alex said "Don't listen to those fans, you're perfect how you are and I love you for that.".

I leaned in and placed a small kiss on his cheek, but was interrupted by Nick saying "Manchester here we come!!"... Was he pissed already?

__________________________

Anyone like the new character Destiny??? Hahah ;) the character is made for Destyree

Hope you like this chapter, sorry for it being short.... Next chapter will be the concert and I will need 2 people to be fangirls in it who Chloe meets

*First 2 people to comment, will be the fangirls!!!*

Please vote and comment, thanks for your support xoxo