Chapter 15

Alex was lying in the doorstep of our apartment. I ran up to him and started to crying as soon as I saw him. His left eye was black and purple while blood was coming out of his nose and blood stained his cheeks. His forehead was soaked in dry blood and his quiff had fallen across his face. He really didnt look the same...

What the hell has happened?!?! How could anyone do such a thing.

"Chloe... Chloe... Is that you?" Alex stammered, coughing up from blood. I picked his head up and rested it in my lap. His head turned to the side and some blood from his mouth spilled onto my dress.

"I'm here Al! God what happened!?" I said trying to form a sentence.

Tears were pouring down my cheek while blood was staining my white and black dress. I kissed Alex's forehead and wiped most of the blood away with his hankie. I could see punch marks forming. I put my hand on his chest but he let out a small sound of pain.

I lifted up his tshirt to see bruised on his chest as well. Shit, he's been through alot!!

Alex winced in pain every time I touched his eye area but held onto my hand every time I did. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it softly.

"I don't know what happened.." Alex said, but I put my finger on his lips and told him to "shhh". I helped him up and took him up to our room. I let him lie down on the bed, while I got walm towels to clean him up.

"Thank you baby. I love you" he said trying to sit up. I placed a bandage around his head which has a gash in in. Alex slowly drifted to sleep after I cleaned him up.

"I never want to loose you Alex.. Love you too" I whispered and closed the door. I went down to the kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate. Only 4 o'clock in the afternoon, hopefully he'll wake up before night time. I turned on the TV and started watching Misfits again... About 3 hours later, I heard slow foot steps coming towards me.

I got up off the couch and saw Alex walking towards me. He was taking small an uneasy steps but was clutching his head at the same time!

"You shouldn't be out of bed!" I said, walking up to him and hugging his weak body.

"I just needed to see you!" He said, in a way that almost suggested he was a little boy who had woken up from a bad dream. I put my arm around his waist and helped him sit down. His swelling had gone down but the colour was still the same. His beautiful face.. How dare anyone touch it like that!

"I thought I had lost you when I saw you on the door step" I said, snuggling into his chest.

"I'm sorry for causing you all this trouble" he said, giving me a sorry look and drying the tears that were falling from my eyes again. "Don't cry!"

"I can't really stop! I could have lost you this afternoon. I don't know what I would do without you" I said, sitting up.

"I would never want to loose you either"

"Do you know what happened to you?"

"Well I was walking home from rehearsal cause I had dropped my keys in the drain..."

"Really Al?" I said, butting in.

"Yeah I know my fault in the first place. So I was walking home and this group of guys came up to me and started harassing me. I told them to leave me alone but they just beat me up instead... Jerks!" Alex said, getting really angry.

"Freaking bastards!!" I said, snuggling closer into him.

"But I'm fine now. Just need my beautiful nurse to fix me up and then I'll be good as new" Alex said, kissing my cheek.

"Well I'm not wearing a uniform! So don't even suggest that" I said, getting up and blowing him a kiss. Well at least it's good to see that his attack hasn't affected his attitude or cockiness..

"You already have the white dress and the blood stains. You're pretty much already there!" he said, slowly getting up and following me into the bedroom.

I got changed into a fresh pair of pajamas while Alex was lying on the bed. I went and sat on the bed next to him.

"You look tired my darlin'" he said, brushing the back of his hand over my cheek.

"It's just all the crying that I've done! And worrying about if you're going to live or not, really drains the energy out of me.." I said, snuggling down into the bed so that I could face him. Alex leaned in and kissed me on the lips and pulled me close to him.

"That bandage really suites you! You should probably wear it full time" I said, laughing and teasing him.

"You and you're fashion advice. I saw you brought clothes... Are they for the party?"

"Of course! Are you sure you'll be fine for the party tomorrow?"

"Nothing that a little TLC and you can fix" Alex said kissing my forehead and turning off the light. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. Our legs tangled together as we both slowly fell asleep...

Gees, one whole day where I could have lost my boyfriend! Hope life won't always be this stressful!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

God I hate writing sad chapter like this!! Sorry guys for the cliffhanger I left in the last chapter, hahah hope you can forgive me :P

Please comment how you thought this chapter was, and please vote :)

Will be updating soon, I promise :)

Merry Christmas Everyone xoxo