Two Part 1:Rodger Rabbit

(I got yelled at today by a coach. It scared the hell out of me. I didn't even do anything wrong ;-; I think... )
Two Part 1: Rodger Rabbit
Unedited
•••

Falling down the rabbit hole was harder than it looked. Dodging all the items floating around and trying to stay away from the walls -which had ghostly hands reaching out to grab her. Falling had never really scared her until now. She felt vulnerable without her wings. She covered her eyes as she fell into another area, nothing floating in the air. Y/n covered her eyes as she fell in the nothingness. Suddenly, a hand gripped her shoulder and she was pulled into someone's arms. She opened her e/c eyes to see Toby's arms wrapped around her.

It was like they stopped in midair.

Everyone safely, and slowly, landed on their feet perfectly. "The fuck?" L.J said. Toby let go of Y/n and looked around, only to almost run into a giant red, double door decorated withm gems. He blinked in surprise and stepped back. Confused, Y/n walked behind the door to see that the door lead to nothing. "What?" She whispered as she got closer. Her fingers ran over a carving of a flower being turned into a key and inserted into something.

The flower was taken from her hands by Liu. "It's telling us what to do," he said as he twisted up the flower like the picture. He handed it back to Y/n who stood there, not knowing what to do. She put the key into the giant lock. The flower was then sucked into the lock as the lock glowed a very bright and shimmery blue light. The doors opened up into the blue light, must be a portal.

Y/n took Bloody's book in her hands and scanned through the first page. "Blue? Step through," she recited, "Red? You're dead. Green? You're mean. Purple? Get lost."

"Okay," L.J frowned, "that last one didn't even rhyme."

Y/n put the book back into her bag. "It's blue. Let's go." Y/n stepped through the blue light, her friends following behind her.

"Alright." Y/n growled.

Now, Y/n wasn't prepared for Wonderland's outfit selection.

Y/n wore a knee-length black dress with a white leather jacket. A white belt with pockets and goggles strapped on it wrapped around her waist as white fingerless gloves slid onto her hands. White and black stripped stockings ended at her knees as the black studded combat boots danced onto her feet. A black choker with a silver fob watch charm hugged her neck. Her hair was styled into a sloppy side braid, it held together by a bright red flower hair tie, the vibrant red adding a pop to her outfit. She still, fortunately, had her backpack. Her phone was also placed into one of the belt pockets.

Everyone else wore their same outfit, but more badass and Wonderland themed. Like Jeff, instead of a hoodie, wore a white vest over a black t shirt and black skinny jeans. E.J had the same thing, but a blue vest and his mask. But the mask was shaped to only cover the top of his face. Toby wore his -now glorified- goggles and jacket. Malcom wore a similar style to Y/n, being her butler and all. L.J was just...well, L.J.

Liu had on a simple green vest covered by his scarf, while Lost Silver had a red vest.

They felt like a badass squad of weirdos. Well...can anyone really be considered weird in Wonderland?

"How does this Annie in Clownland story go?" Jeff scoffed as he examined his clothing. Y/n shrugged, "Not like this, that's for sure."

She finally decided to look at her surroundings. She was speechless. There were only a few words to describe the look of Wonderland; Insane, blue, magical, and twisted forest. A twisty magical blue road ran through a black, white, and blue themed forest. Blue sparkles rained down from the weird looking trees and then disappeared before they could hit the bluish green grass. "Wow," she gasped.

Snapping out of it, Y/n quickly pulls out the journal. The next page held a section of a map and was scribbled on in blue ink. She read, "A river of blue will lead you to the next clue..." she frowned. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"The path," Toby pointed out, "it's talking about the path."