Early mornings

This one’s going up for the glorious FanaticFangurl~!!

Enjoy!

Satan was fully awake. He always was when he woke up. Within a second he was fully awake, ready to take on the world! Figuratively speaking. That didn’t count for Melvin. Who was lying next to him in his bed in Hell’s Castle. Melvin was still sleeping. “Time to wake up little angel of mine,” Satan said softly in Melvin’s ear. He had a fun time yesterday night. He smirked, yeah, real fun time. They had tried to build a house of cards, it didn’t get that big and they had played Hunt the Demon in the back yard. They had a delicious meal and after watching Drag me to Hell they went straight to bed. Now his little angel only stirred in his sleep. “Come on, Melvin,” he said, slightly shaking Melvin,” Wakey, wakey!” Melvin simply turned around. “Hmm, just a minute.” He mumbled. Satan chuckled. He lay close to Melvin, spooning him and pulled Melvin in a hug. He began to softly kiss Melvin’s ear. It seem to work , ‘cause Melvin began to giggle. He kissed Melvin’s hair and his neck. Melvin enjoyed the little and lazy kisses. He turned around in Satan’s arms. Satan stared to kiss both of his cheeks, his eyebrow’s, his eyelashes, his nose. He softly bit in Melvin’s nose. Melvin giggled again. Lucifer traveled further down, kissing his neck, his collarbone, his diaphragm. Melvin stopped him by pulling his head up to his. They looked into each other’s eyes. They began to kiss each other sloppily and lazy. Melvin didn’t mind waking up to this. He giggled when Satan scraped his nails softly over his side’s. He was ticklish, alright. Satan kissed his forehead. He smiled at his little angel. “Don’t ever leave me,” he said lovely. “I won’t,” Melvin said,” Never ever.” They were so happy with each other. And so, so, so in love..

I’m sorry this one’s short D:

I figured it didn’t need more, I guess D:

Don’t hate me D:

I asked her: What kind of romantic/cute thing do like to see Satan and Intern 2 do the most?

She answered: Oh man~

I just really like the thought of Satan spooning with Intern 2 and waking him up with lazy, early morning kisses on the back of his neck.

So here it is~!