Ferris Wheel time!

This is the last (but not least) one-shot, and this one’s for the fantastic EnderSoul94!

I hope you enjoy!

“Those two are you perfect together,” Idol said. “Tots, have you seen the look on his face every time he sees him?” Rayna said. “I know right!” Idol cheered. “Heey girls,” Scene said happy. She was always happy. “What are you girls talking about?” “Oh we were talking about the fact Satan tots likes Intern 2 and vise versa.” Rayna said. She gave happy squeal by the thought of them together. “Oh, you’re right. Intern 2 always talks about Satan.” Scene said. “Really?” Idol asked, a plan forming in his head. “Yes, and Satan always asks things about Intern 2, especially when he’s not around and he always makes me promise to not say it to anyone. Oops,” she quickly put her hands before her mouth. Idol and Rayna looked at each other and gave a happy shriek. Metal came rushing the canteen in. “What’s going on?” he asked worried,” I heard you guys scream.” Rayna sighed,” Oh god dad! You’re making a fool of me, again! We were just talking about Satern 2.” Metal looked confused at them. “Say what? Say whaat?! Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Say What?! WATH?!” Scene happily danced around the table. “O come on,” Idol said,” You’re not gonna tell me you didn’t see it.” “See what?” Metal asked confused. “Satan tots got the hots for Intern 2,” Rayna said. “We only have to come up with a plan to get them together.” Idol said. “Oh, I know something!” Scene yelled exited. “Don’t yell, Intern 2 might hear it..” Rayna said. “Oh, right,” Scene said, lowering her voice,” Why don’t we invite each of them separately to a certain place and then they’ll show up and it’s only them.” Idol looked surprised at Scene. “Girl, that’s a great plan, how-?” “I know a lot about shipping.” Scene said happily and skipped away. “There is some evil genius in her brain.” Metal said. He shook his head and headed back to work.

Idol, Rayna and Scene were setting the plan in working. “Okay, one last time,” Idol whispered. “Scene, you go and ask Intern 2 to meet you at the Ferris Wheel in the amusement park.” Scene nodded,” Right got it.” She was so excited. “And you and I, Rayna, are going to ask the devil the same. Remember, 8 o’ clock.” They high fived and made their way. Scene walked casually up to Intern 2. “Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Intern 2,” she said with a wide grin. “Oh, hi Scene!” Melvin said back, he was in a good mood today. “Say, can you meet me at the Ferris Wheel in the amusement park?” Melvin looked strange at her. “Sure.” “How about 8 o’-clock?” Melvin nodded,” Fine, see you by then.” He said. Scene squealed happy. “Okay, bye!” she said and walked the MyMusic Company out. Idol and Rayna were waiting for her. “And? How did it go? What did he say? Please tell me he said yes..” Idol said. Rayna hold her breath. “It’s okay girls, he said yes.” They screamed happy. “And devil boy?” Scene asked.  Idol nodded. “We had to say that Intern 2 came along or else he wouldn’t come.” Rayna told her. They screamed happily again. They made their way to Idol’s house to plan the rest.

It was almost 8 o’-clock and Melvin was right underneath the Ferris Wheel. The Ferris Wheel was off, which seemed kind of strange to Melvin, and there was no music at all. Melvin knew that the amusement park was closed, but somehow the gates opened up for him. He wondered what was going on. Scene was nowhere to be found. He turned around to make a leave, when suddenly the Ferris Wheel sprang to life. He began to turn and music started to play. Melvin looked in shock at the Ferris. “How..?” “Hello Melvin,” said a voice. The Ferris Wheel stopped and Satan stepped out of one of the carriages. “Like my little intro?” he smirked. Melvin blushed a little. A soft rustle sounded in the bushes behind the Ferris Wheel. “Did you tell him to do it?” Rayna whispered to Idol, who shook her head. “Me neither,” Scene said. “Stick to the plan! We are going to give them a little push.” Rayna said. “I don’t think that’s needed anymore..” Scene said and pointed at the two men. Without knowing the girls had missed a conversation in with Satan flirted with Melvin and Melvin just simply blushed. Now the two men stepped in one of the carriages. Satan made the Ferris Wheel spin again and they had the time of their life. Idol, Rayna and Scene stayed in the bushes and looked. They didn’t have to do anything. It went on its own. After a while Melvin got tired and Satan offered to walk him home. Melvin declined the offer. He smiled at Satan. “I had fun.” He said. “Me too, Satan said. “I only wonder what happened with Scene since she was the one who wanted to meet me here. It’s strange.” “Yeah,” Satan said, looking towards the bushes like if he knew the girls were there,” very strange.” He smirked. Melvin said goodbye, but Satan stopped him. Melvin blushed by their touch, Satan slowly closing in. Melvin could see the sparkle in the devil’s eyes. “You have beautiful eyes,” he blurted out. “What?” asked Satan laughing a little.  “Nothing,” Melvin said quickly. Satan closing in again,” That’s what I thought.” Their lips met and they shared a sweet and soft kiss. “Goodbye Melvin, I’ll see you later,” Satan said with a wink. Melvin blushed bright red,” Yeah. Go-goodbye Luce.” Melvin walked away. Satan turned and stared at the bushes again. “You know?” Idol asked, a strange feeling overwhelming here,” I think he’s on to us.” “You think?” came the voice of the devil suddenly from behind. The girls got quickly to their feet, screaming their lounges out. They made a run for it. All tripping, stumbling they got out of the park. Once they were out of the park they stood still to catch their breath. “Maybe we shouldn’t stick our noses into somebody’s else his case..” Scene said. “You’re damn right, kid,” again the devil appeared at their side. They screamed again and ran to their houses, everybody a different way. The demonic laugh of Satan following them.

Tadaa!

This was the last one, but I hope all of you like it ;)

I highly doubt it though XD

I asked: What kind of romantic/cute thing do like to see Satan and Intern 2 do the most?

Then she said she didn’t know and we talked about it and suddenly: the others ship Satern 2, but Satan and Intern 2 don’t know, but they secretly like each other.

I hope it looked something like it :P

Bye!