I'm not grumpycat!

Here’s a little Satern 2 story for the lovely Ikriam!

Go check out the beautiful art and stories! Now!

Satan pulled Melvin closer. “Why do you always hug me like I’m about to leave?” Melvin asked him. The devil was squeezing the breath out of him. “What do you mean?” Satan asked, he was surprised by the question,” I just want to hug you.” Melvin jerked away a little. “I know, but you always hold me so tight.” Melvin said softly,” It almost feels like, if you let me go, I’ll disappear. I’m almost scared for that myself..” Satan nodded. “It’s just..” he let go of Intern 2 and walked away. “I AM afraid to lose you.” Melvin stared at the ground for a moment. “I understand,” he said gloomy,” I’m afraid of losing you too.” He looked up to meet the hazel colored eyes of the devil. Satan smiled. “If you don’t want me to hold you so tight, I will loosen my grip. You just have to tell me.” He said,” Anything for you.” He help his arms up wide. Melvin ran to him and embraced him. “I know,” he said. Satan guided Melvin to the bedroom. “I’m not tired,” Melvin said. A yawn escaping his mouth. Satan chuckled. “Of course not.” Melvin huffed. He let himself get undressed by Satan. He quickly dove under the warm covers, followed by Satan. “Heey don’t look so un-amused,” Satan said laughing a little,” Grumpy cat.” “I’m not a cat.” “Yes you are.” “No,” Melvin said, giving the devil a little shove,” I’m. Not.” “Yes!” “No, stop teasing me!” Satan laughed. “You’re my cat.” Melvin huffed, pretending to be annoyed. “I’m not a pet.” Satan chuckled darkly, while shifting closer to Melvin. “You’re my pet,” he said licking his lips. Melvin wanted to protest, but two soft arms snaked around his waist and he got pushed against the devil. He felt soft kisses in his hair and on his neck. He giggled. “Am I holding you to tight?” Satan asked worried. “No,” Melvin said, slowly getting sleepy,” This is perfect.” His eyes began to close. “No,” Satan said,” You are perfect.”

I wrote this one-shot for Ikriam, I hope you like it!

I asked: What kind of romantic/cute thing do like to see Satan and Intern 2 do the most?

The answer was: Hmmm cuddling, i love dat shit xD 

Idk I like when Satan teases Intern 2 ; u ;

So here it is, at least I hope I came close to it…

Thanks for reading!