Bad puns night

Once again I write a one shot about Satern 2 this time for none other than our beloved:  XxKawaiiAngel

Enjoy, I hope you will!

I’m sorry, but I wanted this one to be short but powerful.

Its really hard to not let all the one shots look like each other D:

Melvin trilled. “Are you cold?” Satan asked. Melvin shook his head,” No, I’m not.” Satan looked him suspicious in the ye. “are you sure?” he asked. Melvin nodded, “Absolutely.” Satan concentrated on the movie once again. They were looking at Sharknado, a very very very bad made movie. The acting was bad, the special effects were bead and that’s why it was so funny. He laughed. Melvin shivered. “You said you didn’t feel cold,” Satan said, annoyed by the fact Melvin was denying it. “I am not,” he said again. His teeth suddenly chattered,” Okay, I guess I am.” He said while rubbing his hands over his upper arms. Satan got up. “Where are you going?” Melvin asked. “To grab you a blanket.” Satan simply answered. And so he did, he walked up to the dresser in the corner of the room and got a fluffy red blanket. He threw it over Melvin. “I could’ve done it myself,” Melvin said mumbling. “But you didn’t.” Satan said. He sat down and concentrated on the movie again. A few moments went by without saying a word, until Melvin began to shake again. “What is it with you?” Satan said a little annoyed. “I don’t know!”Melvin shot back,” How the hell am I supposed to know that!” It was silent for a moment before they both burst in laughter. “Oh..hahaha,” Satan laughed,” You said Hell!” They laughed harder. “Oh god my stomach,” Melvin said. They looked at each other and laughed once again, there laughing grew and tears streamed down their faces. “You. Said. God.” Satan said between laughter and giggles. “I know,” Melvin laughed. They both calmed down. “Hihi, I’ve never laughed so hard in my life before,” Melvin said. “You’re life is boring,” Satan joked. He got punched against his shoulder. “Kidding,” he said, he nuzzled against Melvin. Melvin lifted the blanket and Satan got under it. They cuddled together. “I can get used to this,” Melvin said with a satisfied smile. “At least I’m warm,” Satan said. “Yeah, you’re nicely warm.” He kissed Satan’s cheek. “I’m hot as hell!” Satan exclaimed. They stared into each other eyes, before, once again, bursting in laughter. It was a cold and full of bad puns night.

I asked: What kind of romantic/cute thing do like to see Satan and Intern 2 do the most?

The answer: Oh, I don't know~

I just really love the thought of them sharing a blanket and snuggling really close to each other!

So a blanket they shared!

I fail D:

Bye!