Chapter 2- codename

Chapter 2:

Codename

At  her house. . .

“Tadaima, Hahawe.”(I’m home, mother)

“Okaeri nasai.(Welcome home) Take your dinner now, you must be very tired.”

“Daijou go desu yo, hahawe.”(I’m fine, mother)

“Then, please don’t  overdo yourself. Soshite,(Also) be sure to take some medicine, it might not completely heal it, at least it can ease the pain.”

“Hai, hai.” After she ate her dinner and drink the medicine, she immediately went to her room and face on her study table. After studying she decided to write a letter on him. It took an hour for her to finish it but then, she can’t decide on what codename should she used.

“Haaah!!! What codename should I write? Mooh!!! I can’t decide!!! Let me play the violin for a while.”.

There, she played  the violin, sensing the solemn music produced by it. While she’s playing she pictured out an image on her mind. She seems sitting on the bench, with a knight helding her tightly into his arms when the clock strikes at 12 midnight and the bell from the church rang, she’s like a princess in the scenario. There, she stop playing when a name pop up in her mind.

~~Yuki no Hime~~

“Ahm, now I have to sleep, I will go to school as early as I can.”

In the morning. . .

Makino woke up early so that she will go to school to put her letter in the locker.

“It’s good, there isn’t anyone else in the school. “. Then, she found the locker of Ishida. After a few minutes,

“Ah! There you are! Ishida. . . Ren.”.  She got nervous while she’s  putting the letter in his locker. After she put it, she immediately went to the rooftop to welcome the morning with a piece of violin.

“Somehow, playing violin makes me refreshing. Hmm, now--- it’s the start of the new class. Let me go to my classroom.” When she went to her room ,she decided to study a bit but thne she’s bothered   of how Ishida will react to the letter. Until her childhood friend, Sato Matsuhira came.

“Ohayou, makino chan.”

“Ohayou, Sato-kun.”

“You seem very early today, what gives?”

“Nothing really, I just want to come here early, it’s so peaceful.”

“But don’t be stressed up, You might faint.”

“Don’t worry about it, anyway, let’s just wait for our classmates to come.”

 “Hai!”. Meanwhile Ishida went to the school early.

“It’s very peaceful when it’s not crowded.” As he was walking towards his locker, he notice something.

“Love letter, early in the morning? It can’t be helped. “ He sighed but as he read the sender of the letter, he was shock.

“Yuki no hime?” He was intrigued of the sender so he decided to read this only one letter.

Ishida Ren,

                                How’s your day? Hope you’ll not be badtrip of this letter. Thank you for yesterday! Pleaase don’t overdo yourself or you will get old in a wrong time. JOKE! Jyst to make you smile. Just enjoy your current life. You know, life is too short, so you must cherished every memory and moments even though it’s not worth memory to remember. The first time you laugh, hurt, love, etc. Makes you feel that you existed in this world. Take it easy! You’re not alone- don’t put the burden on your shoulders. Hope this can help you. Again,  Good Morning.