chapter 6: When We Meet Again

Chapter 6:

When we Meet Again

The both of them were heading in their personal business. Makino’s mood went back to normal and casual way. Her emotional problem had improved, though the pain is still there, she can bear it now. On the other hand, Ishida was desperately trying himself to be the worthy heir of his father. Her mother, didn’t punish him often recently. After  6 years, Makino was a successful School Attendant of Ryoku Gakuen. Ishida then was a successful and the youngest major businessman in France. Meanwhile, Sakura and Matsuhira had a wonderful life- - - Sakura as a wife and a neurologist and Matsuhira a professional doctor and the successor of the biggest hospital in Japan. They have enough time for each other  with their 6 year old baby girl. They’re enjoying what they’ve achieve in life. But, every night Makino and Ishida reminisce their “love story”. One day, while Ishida was heading towards the office of his father.(His father came to accept him slowly when he became the top businessman in France).

“Father, are you there? I have to talk to you.”

“Come in. What is it?”

“I’m planning to- - - sell the company we had in Japan.”

“Why?!?”

“Well, since no one can manage the company there, I think we should sell it, the money then will be serve as the capital for a hotel suite and international mall we’ve been planning to run for in Germany and Washington.”

“Son, you can’t sell that company. Our fortune began in that hotel. “

(Son?  That’s the first time you’ve said that to me.”).”But , who will run the company there?”

“Why don’t you get it? You’ll be the one to manage it.” Ishida  was very shock of what his father said.

“Me? But- - - What gives?”

“You wouldn’t want to go to Japan? You wouldn’t want to find her?” Ishida lowered his head upon remembering Makino. I’ts been 6 years and yet, he still love her very much.

“Son, you’re 22 years old now. You’re a natural genius and a gifted one. I’m sorry for what I’ve done since your birth. I want you to be happy now. So, go ahead and retrieve your love.”

“But- - - What about mother?”

“I’ll handle her.”

“You sure?” Ishida still doubted him, although he strongly wish to go back.

“Hai. Saa, saki ni ikuto kanojo no musuko no tame ni tatakau. (yes, go and fight for the woman you love)

“Arigatou gozaimasu. Otou-san.” After that , he ordered his secretary to cancel all the appointments and to prepare his visa to Japan for tomorrow’s flight. His father handled all the things and take over the companies in France. Her mother had no choice but to obey him due to his father’s wish. At night, he was extremely busy packing up things- -- tha last stuff he packed was the love letter from Yuki no Hime.

“Makino, wait for me, now no one could ever separate us. I’ll never let you go again.”

In the Morning. . .

Ishida went to Charles De Gaulle Paris International Airport  to have his private flight to Japan.  He don’t know what to do, he was very nervous.

“I hope everything will went smoothly.” Meanwhile. . .

“Ohayou, Sakura.”

“Ah! Ohayou Makino chan.”

“Where’s Sato kun?”