Chapter 10-New Beginning

A/N:

This is the last chapter for Yuki no Hime : ) Really, thank you so much for supporting it guys : ). For those who are done reading it you can read my On- Going Story Otaku Girl and the Playboy Prince(click external link on the side - - >) I hope you’ll continue to read, vote, comment and support my story : ). Well, after this Chapter I shall have my Author’s Note. Please!!!! Read it until the end!!!! You’ll know everything when you read it ‘till the end : ).

©Copyright.2012byZeriaLink

Chapter 10

New Beginning

As the days go by, Makino is waiting for the winter to come. But each day, she was disappointed for not seeing it. until the last night, the last night before their wedding day. It finally came. It was cold when Makino stayed at the veranda while playing the violin in her wheelchair. She pause for a while for she sensed a cold ice falling in her head.

“Yuki. I’m glad you came.” Ishida then suddenly came.

“Ishida, let’s go to the beach. I longed to see it.”

“Sure” then, they went to the beach and stayed along the seashore.

“It’s pure white, isn’t it?!?”

He lowered his head as his tear fell in his eyes.

“Yes. It’s very beautiful.” There was a total silence in both of them. After a few minutes, she broke up the silence.

“It all started here right? Yuki no hime, where I get my codename.”

“Yes. I’m glad to meet you. I love you Makino.”

“I love you too Ishida, Please don’t forget how beautiful the snow is.”

“Yeah..”

“Ishida, it’s time.”

“don’t do this Makino, Please!!!” As he shrieked in pain.

“After this, please put all my memories in the rooftop. Bury me together with this snow. Read the letter when you reach Ryoku Gakuen. Please?!?” As she begged to me. I was forced to answer him in my utmost “happiness” for her not to be sadden.

“Yes. I will. My Dear.”

“Yukatta ne.(That’s good.)” She then closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Ne, Makino chan, Don’t ever forget, I love you. You’ll always be my Yuki No Hime.”

Wakatta wa. Aishiteru, Ishida.(I understand, I love You, Ishida)”. After a few seconds, Makino’s hand went down.

“MAKINO!!!!” she looks like the Princess in the Snow, sleeping gently with a prince in his side. Though he’s excruciating from great pain and agony, he knew he had to fulfil her last wish. He then buried her into the snow with a big tears in his eyes.  She died just in the day of their wedding. The clock strikes at 12 midnight and the sound of the bell from the church lingered in his ear—the whole island was dominated by the sound of the bell.

***********************************************************************************************

The next day, he went to Ryoku Gakuen to fulfil her final wish. He opened the door of the rooftop with his key.

“Ohayou, Makino. I’m here. I’ve settled your things here. The letters we exchanged with the codename Yuki ni Hime. You remember it?!? Yes, it’s the fuel of our love.(he then started to cry). The violin, which you love the most. Finally, the letter of yours which I am going to read.”

Ishida Ren,

                Thank you for everything!!! For loving me, all this time.I’m sorry, for I cannot be with you today.

But please don’t forget, I love you so much that even death can’t separate us. Though, I’m not here

anymore, I’ll continue to love and wait for you—eternally. I want you to be happy for me even though

this wish will be quite selfish. Please, enjoy your life, treasure every moments you have in your life even

though it’s not a worthwhile to remember. My life was blessed because I’ve found someone precious to

 me, the times I’ve spent with you, are all worth living. See, we’ve suffered but in the end, were meant for

each other. I enjoyed a lot, though I have Leukemia, you made me feel that I don’t. How I wish I could be

 with you for a little more time. But, I’ve reached my limit. Please, build a new memories in your life so

that If the day will come when we meet again, I’ll be able to see the warmth and gentleness of your

 heart. All of this proves that people do exist in this world, and would feel love. Thank You. And I love you.

. . Ishida Ren.

Yuki no Hime

He then lowered his head after reading the letter.

“Now, I finally get what’s your last wish. You’re so unfair Makino.” He then started to cry when he felt someone wiped his tears. There, Makino’s soul appeared and said a word.

I Love You Ishida.

The both of them kissed. After a few seconds, she vanished.

“thank you Makino. Until the last breath of your life, You’ve been loving me. For your sake, I want to live my own life and enjoy up to its fullest. Please remember, I Love you. My Yuki no Hime.”  The pain he felt lighten up. Though she’s not here physically, she will always be in his heart. This is the one thing the both of them learned at this time. They can never be separated even after death. Ishida will live his life freely with the guidance of Makino. Makino on the otherhand, will continue to love him even in the different world they have. Her existence in this world will remain in Ishida’s soul and heart.

“thank you Ryoku Gakuen, for giving me a precious girl. Then, I leave the two keys here together with her memories. This should be treasured with her.  Again, I love You Makino.. Sayonara. . . Sayonara. . .

He then closed the door.

*************************************************************************************

Original Writing:

Date Started: 10-30-08

Date Ended:11-16-08

Please read the Author’s Note!!!!! Please!!!! No Violent Reactions first!!!!!

©Copyright.2012byZeriaLink