what is going on ?

(Y/N)

" JUSTIN I AM A VIRGIN " i screamed crying . " WHAT ?" he said taking off his dick before putting it in me .

he get his boxer back again and set on the chair in his room . i was sitting on bed naked covering my boobs and vigina with my hands .

" WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ? " he screamed at me pulling his head out of his hands .

wait here he think it's my fault " you DIDN'T give me a chance justin you didn't and i tried to stop you but you didn't " i said and teared up .

" fuck fuCK FUCK FUCK " he screamed and crash a vase was on a coffee table next to him i jumped a little i was scared . 

" take your clothes and get out of here please " he said putting his head in his hands again . i tried to get my clothes but they all ribbed just my underwear . 

i dress it up and then i heard justin crying so hard and sobbing . how he is crying who was about to get raped here . 

anyways i get closer to him but i was scared so i just sit on the floor next to him .

i rubbed his back . he quite his crying after 5 mins . he looked back at me with his puffy red eyes .

" why are you still here ? " he asked me . " well i can't leave you like this .... and i have nothing to wear you ribbed all my clothes " i said . he giggled at the last part .

" why do you care ? i just was trying to rip you " he said " bc i am not you justin " i said simply . he turned around his neck more to catch my gaze with his he had that browen eyes they were dark and this red lines . omg his eyes was perfect . 

wtf Y/N wake up you hate him " you are right . let's get you something to wear " justin said waking my up from my thoughts . " yeah " i said standing up before hissing in pain " ouch " i was about to fall when justin hold me " what's wrong ?" . he asked " i think you hurt me when you drag me " i said .

" oh gosh " i hissed again . justin held me closer to his half naked body but this time he made me sat on the bed . 

he went to his dressing room and back with a long over size t-shirt . 

he back to me and he dressed me " u will stay here for the night " he said " no i will not " i said " u have too it's 3 am i can't let you walk at that time . and 100% not in this clothes " . 

" you are right " i said " but where u will staying " i asked him " here " he said " i will sleep next to you on the floor " he cont . " okay ... but sleep next to me but take a shower bc you are drunk " i said .

he took a shower , then he was back i laid on the bed and faced my back to him . . after 3 mins i heard crying . i twisted and i saw justin cryin' . 

i pulled him to my chest and i didn't ask him why he warped his arms around me his head was on my chest he was on top of me hugging me like i was a teddy bear .

we both were about to sleep when i heard him saying " i hate my life " and then i closed my eyes .

i walked up not finding justin next to me i start to shout " justin JUSTIN " i didn't her a voice i walked to the room door and tried to unlocked it but it was locked i start to push it .

i broke the door and i was about to black out . my whole body feels so weak . i walked downstairs and i saw justin hissing in pain he was shot by A GUN 

_________________________________________________

i know it's short but i promise it will get long