HE CAN NOT LOVE ME

(Y/N)

i waked up in his car he was sleeping in my lap like a BABY ??!!!??!?! i took my phone and it was saying 12 PM WHAT THE HECK HOW .

i moved quick and opened the door and rand to the tree i was infront his house . he waked up and get out of the car as well .

" come here we have a big night ahead " justin said

"What?! What's wrong?! And…where?!" I asked, confused.

"Just…come!!" He commanded, not even bothering to say another word.

"I'm not moving until you tell me where?!" I almost shouted this time, getting sick of the game he was playing with me. He groaned.

"You don't wanna come?" He asked. I shook my head. And before I could say anything he cut me off. "Then I'll have to do this" he moved closer and extended his hands in my direction. 

"What are you do-" I was cut off by him lifting me up, and above his shoulder. "JUSTIN! PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed at him while hitting him on his back, desperately.

"I won't and never will" He smirked, even though I can't see his face, but, I knew how cocky he was.

"JUSTIN, PUT ME DOWN OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WI-"

"No can do, babe" He shook his head, I was desperate, so I just shut my mouth and waited to see where he was taking me.

he opened his Car. He put me in the passenger seat. When he got a bit away I got out and ran, trying to escape, but, since he's faster than me. Ugh he caught me.

"Wanna keep escaping all day? Or you just sit in the car and wait to see my surprise?" He whispered in my ear, holding my waist, keeping me from running away, just like I had done seconds ago.

"Umm…" I looked up, my finger on my chin, pretending as if I was deep in thoughts. "I better run all the day, than waiting in the boring car with YOU, and waiting for a surprise, while I hate surprises" I emphasized, smiling in sarcastic. He just rolled his eyes at my ridiculous childish behavior.

"Well, let's try that," He paused for a second, rolling me around to look at him. Our eyes locked together. "Do you better being tied in the car? Or sitting silently without running?" He continued. "And, I don't think you have a choice 'cause you know I will do it." He winked, He totally wasn't joking about tying, because he'll do it. What will stop him? 

"UHG! Fine!" I groaned, clearly annoyed.

"Good girl" He smirked, he released my waist, but, still he held my wrists. Because he knew that I'll escape again if he let me go. "Now I'm gonna leave you" He paused, getting ready to release his hands. "And, if you run away, you know I'll chase you, and then you'll be tied and blindfolded" He smirked, proud of himself. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, just let me go" I said, as he slowly released his hands from my wrists, finally, freedom.

"Now, go to the car, and stay there. I'm going to get something." He warned pointing his index finger in front of my face. I narrowed my orbs at his finger, nodding. I pretended as if I were scared. He chuckled. "You're so cute" He stated, as he went back to the house, to get whatever that he wanted to get.

I got in the car, and waited for a couple of minutes, after finally, he came to view through the front door. I sighed in relief, knowing that I don't have to wait anymore. He opened The Trunk, and placed the two bags in his hands in it, closed it, and to the driver's seat. "Glad you decided to come" I stated, sarcastic dripping within every word that slipped from my mouth, as he started the car.