the fight

Y/N P.O.V

i opened my eyes my whole body hurting and tbh i couldnt move a finger . i looked around to see the same damn room then i felt wight on my lap .

i lower my eyes to see justin hugging my right hip and sleeping on my lap .

and i wasnt naked i was covered by a blanket .

i throw my head back and start thinking about everything that happened last night .

why me ? that one single Q that i couldnt find an answer .

he is the "Justin bieber " thing , right ? he could have anything and anyone he want ? why me ? no one loves me or care about me ? why me ? i am nothing everyone hates me why me ? 

i dont have any idea . i hate myself . he is an animal a selfish animal . 

why can't he just leave me alone he took what he want right ? he had sex with me right ? i wasnt virgin anymore .

he said he needs me . he said he loves me but why ? i am not beautiful i am not sexy i am not anything next to the girls he was with like i am nothing to them why does he wants from me ? 

today is monday i guess . i looked at the clock at the wall it says 4:50 am . 

i felt my head start to be heavy . and i fell asleep again .

(JUSTIN)

i waked up and patted Y/N's lap i want to sleep next to her bc i felt guilt .

i cant feel guilt i never feel guilt well i didnt before . i unlocked the chains around her hands.

she moved in her sleep but still have her arms up . i giggled she is an idiot .

i carried he bride style to my bedroom and lay her on the bed i butted the cover around her . till her neck 

i got her some plain old white shirt i have . i putted it on the bed with an underwear that a girl before her forget .

i looked a my clock it says 5:00 am .

i walked downstairs just in my boxers . then i started to fry some pancakes .

i had done the pancakes so i plated them and started to fry eggs and bacon . 

i read the clock and said 5:50 am i walked upstairs to see her still asleep .

" Y/N , Y/N lil girl come on Y/N " i said .

she waked up and soon she saw me in my boxers she jumped back in fear .

" i wont bite you " i said smirking .

" u did worse " she said and it hurt me .

" whatever put those on get down and eat ur breakfast " i said " well get out " she said pointing to the door " wait what ? i wont i have seen all of u before " i said smirking .

" u know what justin . i am tired . i am tired of ur games i am tired of this stupid life . i am tired of u begin second nice and another second an asshole . i am tired of begin ur toy begin in ur arms anytime u want and if u dont then u want me out i am tired of ur stupid life " she yelled at me .

" well i tried to be nice i tried to be sweet i tried to be a human , but what u did when i asked u . you said NO ARE LISTENING NO AND I HAVE TRIED AND I TOOK U ON A FUCKING DATE I SAID U MIGHT CHANGE ME BUT U DIDNT U DIDNT BITCH " i screamed standing up .

" WELL I DONT LOVE YOU JUSTIN I DONT I DONT I DONT AND IF THERE WAS A CHANCE JUST ONE LITTLE TINY CHANCE OF ME LIKING U LAST NIGHT U RUINED IT JUSTIN U DID U THINK U CAN GET ANYTHING U WANT BUT NO JUSTIN U ARE NOT GOD U CANT JUST POINT ON ANYTHING AND IT COMES RUNNING TO U " she screamed at my face .

i couldnt find the words to rply i couldnt . she is right and i dont wanna be this .

i looked at her and turned around taking my pants and shirt walking down . i took my notebook and pen and get my cloths on and got out of the house i had some tears .

i got into my car till i found the same spot we were there last night i pulled my notebook and start writing .

Girl, I’m ready, if you’re ready, now

Ooh, as I'm ever gonna be

If you're with it, then I'm with it, now

To accept all the responsibility

I'd go outta my way

To live by the words that you say

I don't wanna be the same

Maybe you could change me

Maybe you could be the light

That opens up my eyes 

Make all my wrongs right

Change me, change me

Don’t fight fire with fire

If I’m screaming, talk quieter

Understanding and patience

Feel the pain that I’m facing

Be like serenity, help re-position my mind

Take a chance, make a difference in my life

Maybe you could change me

Maybe you could be the light

That opens up my eyes

Make all my wrongs right

Change me, change me

Girl, I’m ready, if you’re ready, now

Ooh, as I'm ever gonna be

If you’re with it, then I’m with it, now