Chapter 1

Kyungsoo's POV

I was heading home when a friend called me from my back.

"D.O! Wait for me!" Jong In shouted.

"Mwo? Kai? I thought you said not walking home with me." I said.

"So you don't want me to escort you home? Ouch! It hurts!" Kai said teasingly.

"Tss, whatever Kai, whatever..."

I'm not in the mood. Something is quite not right. I don't know. My girly instincts again. I sometimes wonder why I have this strange instincts in me. And I oftenly can feel trouble before it happens so that I can avoid it. Being a nerdy and the target punching bag at school, I use my 'feelings' just to be sure to not to get involved in any kind of mess.

"Hyung, you're too silent today. Why?" Kai asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"It's because you said you're escorting me home." I mumbled jokingly.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"For Pete's sake, Kim Jong In, I'M A GUY! I'M ALREADY OLD ENOUGH! I'M EVEN OLDER THAN YOU! WHY DO YOU KEEP ON SAYING THAT?!!?" I said. It's a mixure of joking and a little true feelings.

"You're a guy, yes. You're older than me, yes. But, you're a delicate young man. Just like a little flower." he said teasing me even more. God, he gave me those stare he use to hook a girl.

"Stop it Kai. It's not funny anymore..."

"Okay. Okay. I'll not argue anymore..." He laughed.

Kai, being my ONLY FRIEND at school, is over-protective of me. He knows I'm delicate (and mocks me about it sometimes) but he doesn't want anybody to even point a finger on me. Seems like something's going on, huh? No, we're both straight guys, trust me.

He became that over-protective because of that experience.

-Flashback-

I was checking my locker out when a riot started outside the campus. The famous gang of EXO - M is taking over another famous gang EXO - K. All badass. Tsk. It wasn't that bothering me. But it when they already found their way inside the school building, that's another story. They will unite as one group and have fun of anybody. As in ANYBODY. Lucky, I am the human punching bag that day.

"Well, what do we have here?" said Kris. Bitchface on.

I didn't answer nor looked at him. I continued scanning my book in front of my open locker. I was silently praying for them to walk away because of my action. They've already beaten me the day before yesterday.

But that should be the last thing to do, I guess.

Tao began kicking me. Then Chen gave me a hard punch on my stomach, causing me to back away from my locker.

Then ChanYeol held my arms behind ny back. "Let's get this party started, shall we?" smiling his creepy teeth.

And they all began kicking and punching and slamming me down until ChanYeol let go of me and joined the kicking activities of his friends. I'm on the floor, lying helplessly and spitting blood all over the place.

"We're done in here." said Sehun with a small smile on his face.

As soon as they're all out of sight, I ran towards the rooftop. (I said ran 'cause that's what I'm trying to do but really I just walked.)

The moment I opened the door, I immediately went at the edge of the open space.

Then I jumped off the building.

But I realized I'm not feeling the gravity pulling me down.

Instead, a hand holding on to my right arm.

"Suicide attempt,huh?"

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

A/N: Sooo how was it?! Cliff hanger, huh?! Kekekekeke :)) Please Vote and Comment. You can suggest ideas too. I usually write THIS LONG so tell anything about it. Comments, good or bad are wholeheartedly accepted. ^___~

SUPPORT AND LOVE EXO! <3

xoxo~

tinkerbell_089