The Cullen's (FlashFoward)

EDWARDS POV

I've been soo lost without my Bella, My love, I hate my life I'm nothing without her, I've been in a depressing state since I left her, she's probably married now and has a beautiful husband with beautiful kids.... and happy.

CARLISLES POV

I sat in my office going over notes when I heard my cellphone ring
I quickly answered it.... it was Aro.

Hello Aro I said to him

Ohh Dear Carlisle....he said to me

What can I do for you today I asked him.....

Well Carlisle I have found news about an Immortal child... and since use are close to New Orleans,Louisiana I would like your family to company me.... he said to me.

OK Aro I'll let my family know
What day and time do use want us to be there ? I asked him

Noon November 7th he said to me.

But that's only 1 week away I said to him.

Well Carlisle we need to extinguish our problem quickly . Aro said to me.

Okay Aro I'll see you there, and then I hung up my cellphone, I better tell the others.

Once I hung up the phone I quickly rushed down to the living room and yelled "Family Meeting now that includes you to Edward"

Everyone including Edward obeyed and we're sitting on the living couches in front of me.

I quickly sat down next to my mate Esme...and put my arm on hers

What's the big Emergency? Emmett asked breaking the silence

Aro rung...and he wants us to join in on a mission... i said to them

And why shall we do that? Rosalie asked me.

Because Rosalie Aro is a good friend of mine and he needs help to destroy an Immortal child that has been created... I said them all and they gasped.

Who created the Immortal child? Jasper asked

I don't know Jasper but Aro just said meet him in New Orleans Louisiana 7th November Noon....

I said to them all and
Everyone nodded in agreement including Edward....